- Text Size +
Chapter 16
Kaitie Has Been Shot, and…Found

Mr. Timberlake’s Reaction
“You don’t love her…she is a whore…and whores need to be punished. This whore needs to die she betrayed Me.” “Bang” Was heard and then a Blood curdling Scream “I love You all AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
That is what we last heard of my little girl because after that he hung up the phone. Please God Please God let my baby be ok…she can’t die…I’ll gladly take her place if you can keep her safe, and alive. She can’t die she is so young. Please bring her back to me.

Mrs. Timberlake’s reaction
“You don’t love her…she is a whore…and whores need to be punished. This whore needs to die she betrayed Me.” “Bang” Was heard and then a Blood curdling Scream “I love You all AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
OMG It’s all my fault…If I would have been paying attention I could have stopped this from happening. I could have turned and stopped this guy from taking her…hurting her and then shooting her…God please I don’t know what’ll do if something bad has happened to her…She is like my flesh and blood! I know not biologically but I mean I am more of a mother to her than Lynn is Please take care of my baby girl…I’ll take her place if you’ll let me. Make this my last request.

Kevin’s Reaction
I can’t breathe…I really can’t breathe…I feels like someone has latterly kicked me in the stomach…and someone has stabbed me in the heart. If they find the son of a bitch I am going to fucking kill him. I don’t know how but it will be slow and painful. However bad he hurt her he will get back ten fold.

Kaitie’s Reaction
Is this what being shot feels like? Is it really because I guess I never should become a bodyguard. I hope giving my dad Steven’s name was a good Idea and that they find me soon. I have 2 bullet holes in me. One in my arm, and the other in my body where I couldn’t tell ya because it really hurts and everything seems to be fuzzy now
Wow! Where am I its so white, and bright…
“Miss Timberlake, I understand that you have been recently been shot” some one said coming up behind me. The man was a striking figure…he looked like someone I knew…I couldn’t place it tho
“Yes I know you think you know me…you don’t know me directly…however you may know my son…Kevin Scott” the man said
“Mr. Richardson?” I asked him
“Oh please call me Jerald” he said
“Ok Jerald…where am I?” I asked him
“In heaven of course” He said
“You mean…I’m…I’m…I’m de…dea…dead? I asked scared of what his response would be
“No kiddo…your spirit just freaked out…you need to go back.” He said
“How do I do that?” I asked not sure about how I need to do this
“I want to show you something” he said taking me over to this big fountain. It was just like the one in little Nicky. He brought me over to it.
“It’s beautiful…but what is it?” I asked
“Hehe…no wonder Kev likes you…you are a little firecracker…just look deep into the water and tell me what you see” he told me and I looked deep into the water. “I see my family talking to me and Steven. I also see their reactions when I was shot.”
“You don’t love her…she is a whore…and whores need to be punished. This whore needs to die she betrayed Me.” “Bang” Was heard and then a Blood curdling Scream “I love You all AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
My dad reacted like this

That is what we last heard of my little girl because after that he hung up the phone. Please God Please God let my baby be ok…she can’t die…I’ll gladly take her place if you can keep her safe, and alive. She can’t die she is so young. Please bring her back to me.

Lisa reacted like this

OMG It’s all my fault…If I would have been paying attention I could have stopped this from happening. I could have turned and stopped this guy from taking her…hurting her and then shooting her…God please I don’t know what’ll do if something bad has happened to her…She is like my flesh and blood! I know not biologically but I mean I am more of a mother to her than Lynn is Please take care of my baby girl…I’ll take her place if you’ll let me. Make this my last request.

“OMG…Lease it wasn’t your fault…I don’t want you to take my place…I’ll always be your baby girl Lisa!” I said crying
“Awe Kaitie its ok…here look at Kevin’s reaction” Jerald
“I can’t breathe…I really can’t breathe…I feels like someone has latterly kicked me in the stomach…and someone has stabbed me in the heart. If they find the son of a bitch I am going to fucking kill him. I don’t know how but it will be slow and painful. However bad he hurt her he will get back ten fold.”
“I don’t want him to hurt him…I just wish I could get back to him” I said Crying.
“Kaitie…just tell me that you will take care of him, and I can get you back” Jerald said.
“Yes Jerald…I promise with everything I am to take care of him” I said
“Well tell my son that I love him…and to be the man that I taught him to be” He told me and he became fuzzy. Once he was completely gone I started to come to in the rat hole that I was kept in.
“Open up this is the police…open the fucking door. Either open it or it comes off.” A cop yelled
“fine…you have 3 seconds to open this door…3…2…1 guys open it” a loud pipe broke the door in and a bunch of men tackling the man I assume would be Steven…I don’t know I have not seen his face.
“He…Hel…help…help…me” I tried to say but could reach the officers
“Daniels go to the girl” I heard one of the officers say.
“We got a pulse…she’s shot in the arm, and the stomach…we got to get her to a hospital ASAP. Get the guy into a car and get a bus here now!!!!”
“Can you hear me Miss Timberlake?” the guy asks me and I managed a slight nod in response
With in 5 minutes some of the longest 5 minutes in my life is when the ambulance arrived.
They hooked me up to an oxygen tank, and started and IV. I felt them lift my shirt up and applied pressure to my wound, and rushed me out of the apartment and down to the ambulance…but on the way I saw reporters feeding live from the building and from where I am being put in.
“This is Ricci Sanchez from Nashville 9 NBC coming to you live from the apartment building where 16 year old Kaitlyn Timberlake was held, and Shot” One said
“This is Rachel Donaldson from Bay news nine, and we are here on location as rising pop star Kaitlyn Timberlake is being removed from here prison from which she has been held for the past 12 days. She has been reportedly shot 2 times once in the stomach, and once in the arm. Stay tuned for any update on the condition of the young star”

I stopped listening to the rest. It was Mostly because I past out but because I didn’t feel like being reminded about what has happened to me.

I regained consciousness at the hospital, and saw my family there. Everyone was there, My dad, my mother, my step mother, my brother, Denise, The boys, and Kevin.
I thought about this awesome song that I really love

Por sienpre tu (I turn to you)

Cuando este por caer,
yo se que tu amor me volvera a socorrer
vencere el temor
mientras sepa que tu sientes
dentro lo mismo que yo
en el dolor y el bien tu me supiste amar
y lo que soy es por tì sin dudar

Eres mi protecciòn
mi sosten frente a todo, mi mejor acciòn
por siempre tù
mi poder, mi valor atravez de lo peor
mi luz, mi cielo azul
mi gran amor aùn por siempre tù.

No hay ningùn amanecer
y no me despiertes sin saber que te sone
soy por tì muy feliz
en mi alma para siempre
hay un sitio para tì
no importa a donde este tu amor me encontrarà
iluminando mi ser mi oscuridad

Eres mi (eres mi) protecciòn (protecciòn)
mi sostèn frente a todo, mi mejor acciòn (frente a todo mi mejor)
por siempre tù (por siempre tù)
mi poder (mi poder) mi valor atravez de lo peor (atravez de lo peor)
mi gran amor aùn por siempre tù.

Mi guardian serà un refugio de tu querer
la fe que me harà creer
que vale mi vida
un hogar al cual por siempre volverè
Te amo aùn (te amo aùn)
por siempre tu
solo tu

Eres mi protecciòn
mi sostèn frente a todo, mi mejor acciòn
por siempre tù
mi poder mi valor atravez de lo peor
mi luz mi cielo azul
mi gran amor aùn
por siempre tù.


song by: Christina Aguilera