- Text Size +
Chapter 18
Realizations & More Pain

1909 Lexington 16 year old girl
September 3, 1909
Today’s news brings such heartache. Local girl, 16, was found. She had been up ducked while she was walking down the street to her fiancé. The girl was raped…Shot…and stabbed. The girl was just days from her wedding to local man Kevin Richardson.

“Wow…it’s like the same thing has happened to us in every lifetime.” I said


Raped…whoa…that is intense…This guy had it bad for me. Wait, if he raped me in a passed life does that mean that he could have raped me in this life too. I could have been raped; I mean there were periods of time where I was not conscious he could have raped me. I need to know I don’t want to take the chance of having my attacker’s child.

Kevin had to go back on the road, but I knew he would have been here if he could have been. No one outside my family, the BSB crew, that camera guy and Justin know about Kevin and I so we had to keep it that way. If anyone saw that he was here they would begin to question why he was spending time with Justin Timberlake’s little sister.

I need to tell my dad about this new found info.

It was getting late my dad was getting ready to go home from work and he decided to stop in to see me first.

“Hey Kat, how are you tonight?” he asked coming into the room seeing that the light was on.

“I really don’t know.” I said still thinking about what I had found on the internet.

“What baby girl? What’s wrong…do you miss Kevin?” He asked trying to joke with me.

“Yea I do miss him, but that is not what I was thinking about though. Dad do you believe in past lives?”

“Yea I do pumpkin. Why?” He asked

“Dad did they do a rape test on me when I came in here?” I asked catching him off guard

“No they didn’t why?” he asked getting scared and I turned the computer screen so he can read the passage I had been reading

‘1909 Lexington 16 year old girl
September 3, 1909
Today’s news brings such heartache. Local girl, 16, was found. She had been up ducked while she was walking down the street to her fiancé. The girl was raped…Shot…and stabbed. The girl was just days from her wedding to local man Kevin Richardson.’

“Baby, they did not test you but, do you have reason to believe that you need it?” He asked petrified

“Yes, daddy I do, there were periods of time when I was unconscious he could have done anything to me and I would have never known it. I want the test I don’t want to leave the hospital to find out I got knocked up by my attacker. Please get them to test me.” I said

“I will baby, they were so preoccupied with trying to save you from the gunshot that they didn’t think to test you, and I was so happy to have you back I didn’t even think of it.”

“Can you go now, dad, I really don’t want to keep thinking about this I want to know.” I said and he nodded his head, and kissed my head before leaving the room to go and find my doctor. It took him a while before he found my doctor and had explained everything to him.

He and the doctor returned and started asking me questions about what I remembered about being there. He asked so I told, I told him about being at the concert with Lisa, waking up in a basement or what I assumed to be a basement, him making me call home and talk to my dad, seeing the guy and then I said that I was unconscious for most of it.

The doctor and my father talked about the procedure I was about to endure, and asked if he wanted a female doctor to do it

“I’d really prefere a female doctor to examine her. Its not that I don’t like ya or trust ya its just that’s my baby girl, and I don’t want anyone to see her there.”

It was going on 9:30 before the doctor left my room to go and get some forms for us to fill out. 9:30 they guys are probably in there first set by now. I think Kevin said that they were in Texas tonight at the Alamo dome.

It was another ˝ hour before he returned.

“Ok, Ms. Timberlake I’ll need you to sign these forms and then I’ll need you Mr. Timberlake to sign at the bottom of each page. And Doctor Annette Flannigan will be in, in a few minutes along with nurses Juliet Lewis, and Rachel Barnett.” He said.

Full Name: Kaitlyn Stephanie Timberlake
Date of Birth: December 25, 1983
Age: 16
Male/Female: Female
Examination: Rape Battery test
Doctor: Annette Flannigan
Nurse 1: Juliet Lewis
Nurse 2: Rachel Barnett
Doctor transferred from/why?: Ray Bennett, because he is male
Date: September 18, 2000
Time: 10:15 pm
Signature of patient: Kaitlyn Stephanie Timberlake
If a minor also the signature of the parent/guardian: Randall Timberlake

I was so tired I started to fall asleep; I assume the examination went through because when I opened my eyes next it was morning.

I woke up to my father sleeping awkwardly in his chair with his cell phone in his right hand. His left hand over his eyes and his face looked like he had been crying all night.

I did not want to wake him I got up and walked around to the other side of the bed and grabbed my chart. I don’t know if I’ll be able to read it but it’s worth a shot, my results were right in plane view.

“It is the conclusion of the medical examiner that patient Kaitlyn Stephanie Timberlake, a minor was brutally raped, the medical examiner found traces of semen on her gentelia and in the vaginal cavity, patient was then given a test to determine pregnancy, patient was then given walmeataven to prevent a pregnancy, and was tested for any sexually transmitted diseases. Patient was then given a dose of walnoxiton to prevent the effects of disease. The medical examiner found that the patient was a virgin and with the rape being her first time tore the hyman.”

Wow… I mean woah. I think I need to sit down, and attempted to get on the bed but fell to the floor with the chart still in hand.

The phone rang a little bit later and my dad woke up and started to freak out. He didn’t see me on the bed. He didn’t look on the floor,

“Kaitie? Kaitie? Katie?!?” my dad asked freaking out.

I groaned in response

He followed my groaning, and saw me passed out on the floor with the chart in my hand.

He picked me up and placed me back on the bed.

“Oh honey I am so sorry you had to find out this way. Baby I’ll never be able to forgive that bastard for doing this to you.” He said

“Daddy did I get pregnant? Please I need to know.” I asked

“No baby you didn’t” he said to me.

“Did you call Kevin?” I asked

“no babydoll, I didn’t do you want me too or do you want to do it?” he asked

“I want to…I want to talk to him” I said and my dad nodded his head, and gave me his Phone and left the room closing the door to my room to give me some privacy.

I dialed the number that I have called many a time before, but this time I was nervous.

Kevin picked up after the 4th ring

“Hello” said a groggy Kev.
“Kev?” I asked starting to tear up.

“Kaitie?” he asked now fully awake
“Yea, its me…Kevin, I need you” I said crying.

“What’s wrong baby?” he scaridly asked
I started to sob now.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can” He said and hung up the phone. It was only and hour and a half before got to see him.

“Kaitie, what’s wrong” he said charging into the room

I was still crying so I just handed him my chart

He read

“It is the conclusion of the medical examiner that patient Kaitlyn Stephanie Timberlake, a minor was brutally raped, the medical examiner found traces of semen on her gentelia and in the vaginal cavity, patient was then given a test to determine pregnancy, patient was then given walmeataven to prevent a pregnancy, and was tested for any sexually transmitted diseases. Patient was then given a dose of walnoxiton to prevent the effects of disease. The medical examiner found that the patient was a virgin and with the rape being her first time tore the hyman.”

“Oh my god Kaitie” he said wrapping me up in his arms and letting me cry