- Text Size +
Hope all you readers enjoy this chapter! Please try to review when done. Much love for you readers!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Ten- Home Sweet Home~**



She opens the door to the house she and Xavier had rented in New York. The small two story house is beautiful with its white and light blue color shale. A small metal white gate was at the entrance before reaching the door and a small garden with roses, tulips, and daisies surround the front area of the house. Sighing sadly, she pulls out the keys and stares around neighborhood before placing the key to the door lock. Opening the large white front door, she can hear her small beige and white Shih-Tzu dog running towards her waiting for her arrival.



“Hello, Bianca. How was everything here?” She whispers gently picking the dog up in her arms. Closing the door, she makes her way to the sofa to deposit the dog before heading to the bathroom.



“I got hurt pretty badly today. But I’ll be ok.” She says directing her attention to the dog.



The dog sniffs the air noting the strong smell of blood that appears with Trinity. “Yuck, I know I smell bad. It’s the blood, I’ll clean it up quick.”



She knew she should go to the hospital, but the doctors will be too nosy about how she got the cut and personally what was she gonna say, Oh I was defending myself against a celebrity who wanted to kill me and try to suck my blood. That wouldn’t pass with the doctors too well.



Examining the large wound in her arm, she was losing quite a lot of blood. Immediately before she could pass out, she grabs a thick pink towel dabbing it with alcohol and wraps it around her arm. This isn’t the first time she gotten hurt. The business she’s in usually involves with results like this. She remembers she had gotten hurt much worse then this. Recalling an event when she was close to death at one point after witchcraft was done on her, she managed to get out of that with some form of sanity left, but almost sent her to an early death. Cleaning up the mess of dry blood on her clothes, she wraps a plastic wrap around her arm hoping it will stay when she bathe.



Walking back to the living room, she calls for Bianca. “Oh man, where are you dog?” She asks annoyed trailing her eyes over the living room.



Sighing, she goes upstairs and passes by Xavier’s room. She can feel her eyes tear up, the stinging sensation coming in her eyes. Stepping in his room, she can feel her heart break. Closing her eyes, she feels the cool tears rolling down her cheeks. “God, Xavier, I’m so sorry! It’s my fault. I should have watched you! I don’t think I can forgive myself for what happened to you.” She wipes her tears away and before leaving his room stares at a picture of him with his family and another one taken recently with her and him standing near the Statue Of Liberty.



“You don’t deserve to die like that.” She steps out of the room and locks it. I won’t be going back in there, it hurts too much. Man, if only I told him how I felt about him. She realized she had fallen in love with him while working with him and never had the chance to tell him.



Stepping outside to the backyard, she opens the glass pane door to the yard. She reaches the large jacuzzi and climbs into the warm water letting her feelings of sadness be engulfed in the water. She leans her head back against the side of the pool and stares at the dark blue sky of the early morning. Soon daylight would come and she would have to train to get her body ready. Some movement in the house caught her eyes. Leaning her head towards the house, she gets a better look at the house. She noticed a large silhouette in the house. She couldn’t see the person, her heart starts racing and pounding in her chest as she starts to get scared.



“God, No, Not again! Can’t they let me be for at least one night. I’m really not in the mood for this.” Taking a deep breath, she reaches for her towel and quickly wraps her body up. Treading over to the glass door, she slides the door and slips back into the house.



The water drips off her as she walks towards the living room. “Bianca, where are you?” Usually the dog would bark if someone came in the house. That’s strange that the dog isn’t making any noise.

“Damn it! I knew I should have put on the alarm!” She grumbles.



She passes by the kitchen counter and notices something horrific lying behind it on the cold black floor. Covering her mouth with her hand, she stares at the dead dog. The poor thing had its neck ripped open and the stomach of the dog lies wide open exposing the contents of the small organs. A puddle of blood was covering the black floor near the dead creature. “Baby! Baby, who did this to you? They did, didn’t they! I’ll get them for that!” She says screaming hysterically.



She glances on the wooden kitchen counter and sees a note left there by the intruder. “Bastard! I’m gonna enjoying killing you all! Ripping your life away like you did to the one’s I love!”



She lets her eyes scan the note:



-Slayer, I hope you enjoy the gift I left you. I’ll be waiting for you so we can have our little one on one fighting. I heard you’re caught the feisty one when fighting. I love that in a woman. Until later, see ya!

Yours Truly, A.J.



Slamming the note down, she lets her eyes trail over the dead animal. Throwing a towel to cover the dead animal, she feels her heart beating uncontrollably.



Racing into her room, she grabs a pair of black pants and a black tank top. Throwing on some black leather sandals, she buckles the sandals and throws a black bandana over her hair. Tying it up, she makes a tight ponytail letting her black curls cascade down her shoulders. Her caramel skin glows brightly radiating her anger. She’s shaking with so much anger running threw her. She didn’t even have the chance to mourn properly because of her job. She reaches for her gym bag carrying the sharp weapons to kill the murderers and in the other hand her car keys. She’s pissed and she intends on putting a stop to them once and for all today. She stares at her bedroom window and sees the sun rising producing a brilliant glow for the early morning. “It’s on now!” She states leaving the house on the hunt for the murderers out there that have torn her life apart in just a matter of days.

~**~

**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**