- Text Size +
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twelve- Mutual Feelings~**



Moaning in pain, she manages to open her eyes slowly. The last thing she remembered was she was in the middle of fighting and possibly killing off a day walker. Then she remembered a rush a pain encompassing her body a moment later. Noting she was in an unfamiliar room she speaks to no one in particular. She doesn’t notice that A.J. was in the room with her.



“God, I hurt like hell. Where am I?” Trinity softly speaks.



A.J. shifts in his seat as he wakes up from his nap. “Oh, you’re awake. Well good morning pumpkin, how you doing?” He says quietly.



His eyes focus on the slayer tied to the bed. She starts to move around crying out in pain. “Shh, Trinity, try not to move around too much. Your body is still healing. You got hit by a car and was out for three days now. I thought you were never gonna get up.” A.J. explains to her softly.



He leans close to the edge of the bed to get a closer look at her. Examining her body at its weak state, a smile crosses his face. Her black outfit was changed to a simple, delicate yet beautiful white cotton dress. The top of the dress was a halter top embroidered with soft white silky flowers across the side of the dress. Her black shoulder length curls cascade down the side of her neck flowing beautifully. In her hair, a white lily was placed on the side giving her an almost angelic appearance. Her soft brown eyes gaze around the room unfocused. Her caramel complexion glows in the sunlight as the sunrays shines through the window. Her lips a soft red grimaces in pain.



Trinity recognizes that voice! It can’t be! He can’t be here! She gazes at the figure before her. She can feel her blood boil in anger as she gently shakes in rage. She closes her hands tightly as she stares at him.

“I hate you!” She states nastily to him. Her eyes glow in rage as she struggles to move her hands tied to the headboard of the bed. Shifting her feet, she tries to move her feet but its tied to the foot board of the bed.



“AWW, Dammit! Why am here with you? I can’t stand you. I can’t wait to see you dead.” She shouts getting frustrated with her immobility.



“Look, it’s not my choice. You think I wanna stay here and watch you. I was tempted to leave you here to die.” Shouts A.J. suddenly tired of hearing the slayer complain.



“So leave!” She responds.



“I will shortly.” He states calming down. Settling back down in his seat, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. “Well, since we got time, tell me a little about yourself.”



Laughing maniacally, Trinity responds, “Well how quaint, my enemy wants to be nice to me. I find that absurd! Fine, if it’ll help you get off my back. Then go right ahead and talk.”



A.J. getting furious, stands up knocking down the chair he’s sitting on in the process. “UH! God, Do you know how hard it is to be nice to you! You’re a pest that should have died long ago. You’re lucky it was just your stupid dog I killed and not you!” He states yelling.



Trinity calmly looks at her enemy and smiles. Feeling weak from her body she can only laugh at the outrage vampire. “Did anyone tell you, you’re quite the attractive one when you get upset.” A.J. throws an angry glance at her before leaning close to her. His face was inches away from hers as he begins untying her from the bed. “Wait, this is interesting, you’re letting me go.” She states curiously.



A.J. sneers at her, “Orders given. It’s not like you can do anything anyway. You’re too hurt to move.”



Yawning a bit, she allows herself to get untied. He leans close to her untying her hand and she was intoxicated from his cologne. “My, you smell good, what’s the occasion?” She states rolling her eyes up and down his body and her eyes approve of what it saw.

“I prefer to maintain clean, it helps cover up the smell of blood on me if I go hunting at times. Also because in case you wake up, you can find me attractive.” A.J. states laughing.



This brought her attention as she begins laughing evilly. “You’ll have to try harder than that for me to ever fall for you. After all you killed the person I love the most. I can never forgive you for what you did to Xavier. You do know I still despise you right?” She says quietly.



A.J. shrugs his shoulders as he makes himself comfortable on the wooden chair.



“Speaking of clean, who changed my outfit?” Trinity asks curiously.



A.J. answered annoyed, “That’s Howie and Kevin’s idea. They wanted to see how you would look beautiful. I guess they gave up or didn’t try hard enough.” Smirking, he leans back on his chair.



Trinity looked seriously at A.J. If she couldn’t fight him now, at least get some information about his actions. “Why did you kill him?”



“Your dog or your friend?” He asks innocently.



“Both” she says waiting for his response.



“Because you love them so much. That’ s the best way to defeat a slayer.” He states unconcerned about her hurt expression.



“You hurt me badly. That only makes me want to kill you more! You have no heart, no emotion. You claim you’re part human, but as humans we have guilt. Stop trying to hide what you really feel! I can’t wait to hear you scream for mercy when I’m about to kill you. To see your life flash before your eyes! What a treat that will be for me!” Trinity states softly, keeping her voice calm and low.



A.J. took in those words that were said and continued untying her.



After a few minutes, she was freed of the ropes. Still lying on the bed, she manages to shift her gaze on his face. His expression was unreadable. He seemed lost in his thoughts. Running her fingers down his arm, he was snapped out of his thoughts.



Smiling, she decides to play mind games with him. “Tell me why can’t I get what I want?” Laughing at her joke referring to one of the group’s past singles.



A.J. runs his fingers through her hair, smiling he responds, “ Because I never wanna hear you say that.” She shudders at his touch. Surely she hates him yet his touch is confusing her body to respond differently. Suddenly her stomach growls causing her to reach for her stomach. Clutching her stomach in pain, she yelps out.



“You’re hungry. I can’t leave this room to get you food. I have an idea.” A.J. responds quickly. Slitting his wrist with a blade he has in his hands, he pushes his bleeding wrist to her mouth.



She turns her head away in disgust, “I’d rather drop dead than to take blood from you.”



A.J. annoyed responds, “Fine, don’t drink, but remember you won’t get fed to the end of this week and I don’t think you can last that long. I mean you’re already in pain. And you can’t heal fast if you’re not eating right.”



As much as she hated to agree with him, he’s right about that area. Looking down at the torn wrist she feels her fangs come out. She places her mouth on his wrist and begins sucking on the liquid. After three sips, she grips his hand furiously and starts sucking large quantities of the blood.



Roughly pulling his hand away, he yells, “That’s enough!” and begins to wrap a thick bandage over the wound.



“More!” She screams back, reaching for him.



“Hell no! Stay away from me. You got enough for now. That should last you for the rest of this week until they bring you something to eat.” A.J. states, walking towards the exit of door. Trinity screams out in pain and falls back to sleep. Noting she went to sleep, A.J. took the time to leave the room. Closing the door behind him quietly, he slips out the room and locks it.



Leaning his back against the wall, he slides down and clutches his legs, wrapping his arms around his knees. He can feel tears stinging his eyes, as it rolls down his cheeks. “Man, what’s happening to me. Why do I feel so bad now? I thought I’m not supposed to have a conscience. What’s happening to me?” He quickly wipes away his tears and tries to smile as Howie approaches him in the hallway. I can’t tell the guys, I fallen in love with the slayer. They’ll laugh at me and probably kill her faster. Howie reaches him and they both head down to Kevin’s room to talk about what to do with the slayer.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**