- Text Size +
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Nineteen- The Innocence’s Of Blood~**



Trinity steps out of the van that took the group to a venue where they were rehearsing for their concert tonight. Staring around the stadium, Trinity was left alone hungry and confused about everything that occurred today.



A.J. runs out of the large metal door entrance of the venue towards Trinity. His brown eyes stare at her lovingly, he looks almost innocent, his face so gentle, his body radiating much warmth, his happy attitude about life, his beautiful appearance and his celebrity status. What others didn’t know was his real identity, the one who kills and takes life without a form of guilt hindering him.



“Sorry ‘bout that, we received a phone call to rehearse now, I know we said we were gonna get you something to eat, but we ain’t got the time right now. If you want, find someone and take their blood. Go and do that in an isolated area, I don’t wanna have problems with management or fans because they see a freak killing people.” He looks at her, gives her a hug, “You’ll do fine, hunting is something natural for you. You’ll get the hang of it once you do it.” He traces his finger down the side of her face, smiling, “Go pumpkin, make me proud.” He states kissing her gently on her cheek. He turns and hurries into the venue once again while security came for him taking him to the others inside.



Trinity sighs deeply, her stomach bringing pain along with it. Nothing makes sense anymore. She knows what she is and what she should do, but drinking blood wasn’t her first priority. Clutching her abdomen tightly because of her intense hunger, she heads over to the vacant parking lot. No one was around in the area. “Great, just great, how am I suppose to feed if there’s no one around?” She sees a young man about his early twenties walking out of a convenience store towards his blue camry car. Trinity decides to follow this man closely. Walking near him, she sees his grey eyes sparkling with glow about something. Running his fingers through his light brown hair, the man gets into his car and was about to drive away until Trinity appeared.



She races over to him, with an alarm look on her face, “Sir, I know this might sound strange, but I don’t feel well and I’m hoping you can take me to the nearest hospital around here.” She whispers quietly to him.



The man looks at her strangely and gets out of the car, “Alright, miss, just take it easy, I’ll get you there now, are you ok? Should I get something for you?” He says getting a little concerned about the woman in front of him. “The closest hospital around here is about forty- five miles away. Will you be ok will the long travel?” He says his light complexion, glowing in the sunlight.



Trinity nods her head and hops into the car alongside the nice man. She begins planning for how to trap her first victim. The man pulls away from the arena and heads for the nearest highway. She stares out the car window, looking for a perfect spot to kill the man. Suddenly, the man’s gruff voice interrupts her thoughts.



“Miss, can I ask you your name?” The man asks concerned about Trinity’s health.



She nods her head, quietly she says, “I’m Trinity.”



The man tries to make small talk about where was she born and if she traveled outside the country.



“Sir, can I ask for your name?” She states sweetly, her black curls falling all along her back. Pushing some of her curls behind her ears, she notices the man staring at her.



“Well of course, that’s right, I’m sorry, I’m Dan.” The man says concentrating on the road in front of him.



She looks at the empty fields on either side of the road. “Wait, Dan, can you please pull over, I think I might have to hurl.” She states quickly arranging to put her plan in action now. Dan looks over to Trinity and noting the seriousness coming from her voice, he pulls the car over to the side of the road. Trinity glances over to the large fields along side the highway. She steps out and runs over to a small bush to make believe she was going to regurgitate. The land had tall corn stalks covering a large amount of the area along the highway. She feels jittery about this killing thing, she never did this before, but she knew she has to do it to survive. She didn’t want others to give her food, when she herself is fully capable of getting her own food. Dan stands a few feet away waiting for Trinity to return to the car. She looks at him and stares at the large corn field, This is perfect to kill a person in. I just gotta led him into the stalks, people won’t see his body, it’ll be hidden by all the large tall corn stalks. Smiling, she leers him into the field by running into it through the fields of corn stalks.



“Wait, Trinity, where are you going? You’ll get lost. Get out of there!” Dan shouts getting frightened by this woman’s sudden action. He decides to follow her hoping everything is ok with her. He stands surrounded by green corn stalks all around him. Everywhere he looks, all he can see is the stalks. He’s lost, he knows it. He tries listening to see if Trinity is nearby him.



“Trinity, where are you? Are you close by here?” He says listening for her response. He hears nothing. Turning his head, he looks to see if he can find a way to get out of the field. Trinity creeps up from behind him surprising the man. He jumps and smiles when he sees her in front of him, “I thought I lost you in here” He whispers shakily. Somehow this woman was making him very nervous.



She touches his face gently with her French manicure nails. With her pointer finger, she leads her nail down the lightly pale skinned man. Her red nail polish matches the small trail of blood seeping out of his skin. “OW! What are doing? Are you crazy?” The man yells nervously. She smiles at him gently, her red lips curved into an innocent smile. The man was mesmerized by her beauty at that point.



“Shh, don’t worry about anything. I know the way out of this field.” She whispers seductively into his ear. The man shivers from her voice. Smiling, she kisses his cheek where the small trail of blood is leaking out of. Using her tongue, she licks away the blood coming from the cut. She continues doing this until the man moans out in pleasure. She begins kissing him along the side of his neck and gently sucks on it. Using this as the perfect time, she bits into his neck ripping the flesh right off that part. She drains him of his blood, as he screams out in pain. He didn’t fight back, she like the others can control their victims. He screams and falls on his knees.



Looking up at her, Dan cries out, “Please, stop, don’t kill me! I was just trying to help you! I won’t tell anyone of this!” He whispers scared, blood rolls down his neck staining the front of his shirt.



Smiling, she kissed his other cheek, “I know you won’t tell any one dear. You’ll be dead.” She looks at the man as he tries getting up and falls down on the ground in pain as his blood is rushing out of him. The man yells as she finds the exit of the fields. The man’s screams could still be heard as she boarded Dan’s car. She has to drive back to meet the guys. She didn’t want to be late. There might be many fans already waiting on line and it can be messy if anyone sees her with blood smeared on her face.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**