- Text Size +
**~Chapter Twenty-Seven- Into The Arms Of Night~**



Blue closes the door and lets Ana step into the house. Sighing, Blue heads to her bedroom followed closely behind by Summer.



“Wait, can you explain why are you so upset with this girl? What did she do to you that you’re so disturbed with her?” Summer whispers quietly hoping Ana didn’t hear them talking.



Blue turns around staring at the slayer’s blue eyes. Blue’s brown eyes wells with tears as she explains what happened in the past with Ana. “Ana, as I told you, was working with the vampires. She always had a deep fascination with the undead or those close to death. Well one night, the slayer that I was working with was out hunting as usual, when out of the blue came Ana along with some vampires. A fight ensued and Ana pushed a knife through his heart. My slayer died! And I got there too late to help him! I made a promise that from now on I would never let that happen.”



Summer wrapped an arm around her, whispering softly in Blue’s arm, “But you are keeping that promise. Something else happened though, what about that slayer, did you love him? There’s something else you’re not telling me.”



Blue threw her arms around Summer’s neck as she begins weeping loudly, “He was my brother! She killed my brother!”



Summer’s mouth hung open as Blue stated this. She felt anger rise within her as she tried fighting the urge to go out there and kill Ana. who in their right mind would do this to someone. Hugging Blue tightly, she whispers, “It’s ok, I’ll get revenge. I’ll make sure she gets what she deserves!”



Blue shakes her head, “NO! What’s done is done. Don’t kill her, she is useful in this investigation” Her tears trailing down the side of her face. “Please don’t do anything drastic. I need you to concentrate on the mission before us.”



Summer nods her head and lets Blue go into her bedroom. Blue pokes her head out of her room, “Summer, I’m gonna change, tell Ana to get comfortable and get ready. We’re planning on going after them tonight.” With that Blue closes her bedroom door.

~*~



Summer trudges down the stairs and walks into the living room to see Ana open up a lap top searching for something.



“So what are you looking for?” Summer states nastily, her green halter top stained with tears along with her black hip hugger jeans.



Ana rolls her eyes and keeps her eyes on the computer screen. “What’s your problem?” Ana responds quietly flicking off some lent on her tank top.



Shrugging her shoulders she sits down on the sofa eyeing Ana, “Get ready, Blue’s changing and we should get prepared.”



Ok, I’m ready, I’ll wait for her.” Ana says quietly tugging on one of her blond braids on her shoulders. She smoothes out her army tank top and khaki shorts. Her bluish green eyes bathe in sorrow for some reason. Summer eyes her hoping somehow Ana will get punished and that maybe Ana can feel regretful about her misdeeds.

~*~



Blue hears the shower starting in the bathroom downstairs. One of the girls must be taking a shower. Blue throws on a purple tank top and dark blue jeans. She walks over to her window and stares out the backyard. She hears a loud rustling outside and startled her. She blindly grabs and reaches for a metal bat and heads down the stairs to explore outside. The other girls were too busy to notice where Blue went. Blue walks outside and lets her brown eyes search around the yard. The lights she had in the yard suddenly blows out. “Ugh! Na man. Crap, now I can’t see anything.” Blue mutters frustrated. She blindly walks around the yard holding the bat near her ready to strike. The loud rustling creeps closer and Blue searches frantically to run away from that sound.



She hears a deep resounding voice saying: “I walk through the valley of death.” She backs away ready to run back to the house. She hears the footsteps inching closer yet all she can see is pitch blackness before her. She pulls the door to open it, yet the door was locked. “NO!” She remembered the door locks by itself after one leaves. Frustrated she swings the bat in front of her hoping to hit whatever was before her. Silence is all she hears as she swings the bat. The bat hits air, touching nothing.



“Jamelet” The voice whispers eerily. Blue trembles holding the bat. Suddenly a large figure grabs her and places a hand over her mouth. She tries screaming and struggles to get away from the hidden figure. The figure laughs and grabs Blue by her waist, she kicks the hidden figure and tries to get away from its grasp. “Stop fighting, you’re only making it more difficult for you.” The voice says.



Suddenly the figure holds a flashlight to his face and the bright blue eyes stare at her and says “Boo.”



Blue stands there star-struck for a moment, “You’re, you’re Nick!” She states pointing her index finger to him.



Nick smiles and then his expression changed, “Isn’t that cute that you recognize me.” Nick mutters and his expression changed into a serious tone. He turns off the flashlight and swiftly reaches for her. She pushes away from him and struggles, screaming. A slap reaches her face as she was hit. She reaches for her face in pain and was carried away from the yard. She struggles and she feels a needle pierce her left arm, suddenly her legs shake and her body gives up. She collapses on the ground and she passes out. Nick grabs the girl and carries her away laughing all the while Blue was knocked out from the medication. The girls inside have no idea what occurred in the yard.

~*~



She awakes with a banging pain coming from the back of her head. “AH! OW!” Blue mutters rubbing her head. She looks around and seems to be lying on a cold white tiled floor. Brown eyes stare back at her. Blue’s mouth falls opens as she recognizes A.J. He had fangs appearing from his mouth and he stands next to Howie, Nick, Brian and Kevin. “What do you want from me!” Screams Blue, her brown eyes wide in fear.



“Shhh, it’s ok. You’ll be fine if you cooperate with us.” Howie says softly. He approaches her and she backs away from him crawling to a wall.



Brian touches her shoulder and she cringes from his touch, “Don’t touch me! Where’s Paige? What did you do to her?”



A.J. smiles, “She’s fine, just a little in pain. Cuz she didn’t what to help us out.”



“Don’t worry she’s still alive for now.” Kevin says smiling, his green eyes piercing the small figure in front of him. Blue shivers a little and wraps her arms around herself.



Nick leans down and places an ice pack on her face, “I’m sorry I hit you. I didn’t mean it, it was cuz you were making it hard to capture you.”



“Oh, I’m sorry, next time I’ll just make you’re job easier by going with you!” shouted Blue sarcastically before she begins crying. She knew once they find out who she really is dealing with the slayer, her life will end. Summer it’s up to you now. Blue thinks to herself as Howie and A.J. grab her and lead her out of the room.





~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**