- Text Size +
“Day Walker”



**~Chapter Thirty- Death of a Slayer~**



She opens her green eyes and stare at Trinity before her. Clutching her gold Cross necklace, she reaches in her black hip hugger jeans pocket and pulls out a small wooden stake.



“Alright, I’m ready, if you are?” Summer whispers manically.



“You don’t have to ask me young one.” Trinity snarls raising her arms up in the air in a tight fist. Her black locks tied in a ponytail blows in the wind casting Trinity as an eerie figure. Her red laced halter top seems to shine a bright red like blood even in the dark cemetery.



Summer races over to Trinity and in one swift movement, she slams into Trinity’s abdomen slamming her to the ground.



“AW! You little blond wench! Look what you just started now!” Trinity shouts in pain, holding her elbow that struck the ground in pain. Swinging her fist, she slams it into Summer’s nose, causing blood to trickle out of it.



“OW, AH!” Summer screams out, as blood runs down her chin. She reaches for her nose and felt a drop of her blood land on her finger. “Oh know you didn’t, the only blood we’ll both see from now on will be yours.” Summer whispers harshly. Glaring at her and pressing her weight down so Trinity wouldn’t move from beneath her, she begins punching Trinity’s face over and over again. She pushes her hands into the soft flesh of Trinity’s as she punches her and she begins to enjoy it. She continues punching at her, taking out her pain and frustration. She needed a sense of relieving her anguish and this is it.



“This is for all the hell you and the others brought to me!” Summer screamed in Trinity’s face. She can feel her tears of aggravation verging at the edge of her eyes, ready to splash down on her cheeks.



After what seemed like a few minutes of striking the former slayer. Summer takes a deep breathe examining Trinity on the ground. Trinity’s caramel face was covered with blood from the cuts and hits given by Summer. Trinity’s eyes were closed and her breathing was ragged. Summer takes a couple of deep breaths and pushes the stake towards Trinity’s chest. Suddenly Trinity’s eyes snaps open and she smiles, her red lips pouted: she whispers, “Are ya done yet? Now it’s my turn.” Trinity whispers quietly.



“Now Summer, I’m gonna show you how a real slayer fights.” Trinity says quietly. Pushing Summer off her violently, she stands over and leans close to Summer. Grabbing Summer by the hair, she pulls and lifts her up in the air, avoiding the thrashing and struggling coming from the slayer. Holding Summer away from her body to avoid getting hit, Trinity smiles.



“Shhh, Come now Summer, you didn’t really think you can fight against me. Sure Blue may have trained you good, but you’re no where near my ability of fighting.” Trinity says calmly all the while speaking loudly enough over Summer’s loud screaming. Trinity slaps Summer across the face and throws her on the hard grass covered ground. Summer rolls away from the kick of a Trinity’s leg and grabs her right leg, causing Trinity to slam on the ground in front of her.



Summer and Trinity stand up face each other. In both women, rage was written across their face. Summer pushes her backwards causing Trinity to stumble. Trinity punching towards Summer in a heated battle and the flesh contacts the skin. Trinity with some renewed sense of strength and energy swings again this time with a sharp iron spike picked up from the ground. Summer backs away and stumbles backwards almost falling down again. Summer puts her fists in front if her, she’s without weapons tonight and maybe only a small sturdy wooden knife to defend herself against Trinity. She walks backwards staring at the enraged Trinity in front of her. Trinity clutches the large sharp iron spike and pokes it dangerously close near Summer’s neck. Summer got her feet stuck across a chain like rope on the ground. Her feet got tangle in the mess of ropes scattered across the ground and she had no where to go for behind her was a large brick wall.



“Do me a favor Summer will ya? Tell me how hot it is in Hell when you die, K.” Trinity states pushing the iron spike centimeters away from Summer’s neck. Summer swings her arms helplessly as panic seizes her. She stands frozen in fear screaming, watching Trinity laughing at the situation she’s in. Summer stands there, green eyes wide open with gold specks in it. Her blond locks flow loosely in the wind and with trembling hands brushes away a blond strand from her face. She feels goose bumps rising in her arms in fear as she hugs herself in comfort.



“Have any last wishes?” Trinity states eagerly, her dark brown eyes wide open in excitement and her caramel skin glows in the moonlight.



Summer shakes her head nervously and closes her eyes ready for death to succumb her. She hears a loud popping sound coming from behind Trinity. She opens her eyes to see Trinity’s mouth leaking blood. The blood drips down and splashes the ground adding color to the dirt neutral ground. Trinity drops the iron spike on the floor with a clash and collapses to the ground loudly with a thud, dead. Summer looks over to where Trinity was standing and a few feet behind stands Ana with a small black pistol in her hands.



“An, An, Ana! You shot her! I thought you were part of this whole thing! Why’d you help me?” Summer states nervously.



Ana stands there, her light blond hair wrapped in a tight bun and her bluish green eyes wide open in surprise. “Why does everyone think I’m on the bad side? You were in danger and I helped ya. I can’t let ya die, you’re needed. You gotta save the girls and the innocent lives here. You couldn’t possibly think I was part of this whole thing now did ya?” She puts the pistol away in her small black denim book bag. Standing there in a v-neck light blue long sleeved flowing blouse and black low waist jeans, she stares at the slayer.



“Huh? Where did you disappear to when I went to the yard? None of this makes sense. You better explain yourself and explain now.” Summer says quietly.



Ana smiles and runs to Summer hugging her, “ I’ll tell ya in a few. Come over here and give me a hug. I’m glad you’re ok girl, you had me concerned that’s all. I got your back and you know that. Blue trusts me to protect you and I don’t wanna prove her wrong.” She smiles at Summer and begins leaving the area which reeked of freshly new death. Throwing her arm around Summer’s slender shoulders, both young women head out the cemetery in hopes they can find Paige and Blue in time before it’s too late.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**