- Text Size +
A/N: I have a plan for this story, Thanks Summer for keeping up with the story and reviewing, You’re great. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this, and drop me a review, (hint, hint- if people see a lot of reviews, it will interest others to wanna read this!) LoL! Anywayz enjoy! Check ya later!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter 4~ The Slayer~**



It has never bothered her that she was chosen to do amazing or rather unusual things. She’s happy she gets to make a difference in people’s lives and save them from the disasters out there. She’s the slayer, the one picked to help bring peace and tranquility to others around her. No vampires have ever escape her wrath and she wasn’t gonna start allowing that to happen now.



Two swords are pulled out from behind her and she begins swinging the swords around professionally. Twirling and slashing with the swords, the workout room became her training ground.



“Trinity, you can hurt someone with that” her trainer who’s her boss speaks up.



“Well, they say practice makes perfect” Trinity says smiling.



“Who’s said?” Her boss asks.



Rolling her eyes, she laughs, “Who know, they.”



She stops suddenly and stares at her boss. The sweat glistens off her caramel skin as she takes a deep breath. Pushing back her wet black locks, she drops the swords and crosses over to where her boss is sitting.



“What’s wrong?” she asks concerned.



Shrugging his shoulders, he leans back on his seat, trailing his grey eyes over a pile of papers and files stacks on the desk. “Trinity, I can’t figure out any new info on the killings occurring in the city. I haven’t seen anything unusual.” Running his fingers through his black hair, he sighs gazing at his reflection, his normally light chocolate complexion looked pale and ashen.



Trinity places her hand on his shoulder, “Don’t worry ‘bout Xavier, You never let me down before, and we’re not gonna start now.” She grabs her jacket and starts making her way to the front door.



Suddenly the laptop on the table starts making a strange noise as the fax machine printed out something. Rushing over, Trinity stares at Xavier waiting to be informed about the new project.



“Well, this is interesting, Man, Nity, you never gonna believe what I found out ‘bout those killings that’s been occurring lately.” Xavier says interest peeking as he reads the info the paper has.



“Yo, you gonna tell me anytime soon, or should I just make myself comfortable on the sofa” Trinity says, walking near a ragged wool sofa.



Xavier looks at Trinity trying how to explain this new problem to her. “It seems our little trouble makers are five men. These guys are just like you, a day walker.”



Sighing Trinity responds quickly, “So I’ve taken out guys like them before and five shouldn’t be too much of a problem. I’ll just lure them away one by one and take them out then.”



Xavier looks at her curiously, “Well, that’s not the problem, see the guys are, well…” He says lingering the words.



Getting frustrated, she says, “Well what? You know how to add suspense in my life Vier.”



He gulps, examining her before speaking. “Well the guys you gotta take out and fight with are the Backstreet Boys.” He says rapidly fearing her reaction.



Her eyes shot open and her mouth drops. “Well, this is gonna be one hell of fight.” She says in disbelief before heading out the door.



“Wait, where ya going now?” says Xavier running over to her, leaning his head out in the hallway.



“I’m gonna go home, I’m going to need a lot of rest if you want me to take out these guys. After all, I’m still a little shock about all this.” She says walking away, slightly tired and surprised, towards the elevators in the hallway.



“Nity, if it helps I’m a little surprised ‘bout all this as well.”



“Ya well, I guess that’s the way the cookie crumples”, she says glumly stepping into the elevator.



“Girl, you gotta hang out with some real people sometimes. This job is making you act strange, you’re speaking weird” Xavier says laughing and waving a good bye as the elevator doors close. Even after his little laugh it didn’t comfort him, knowing the slayer is in a bigger fight than she can ever imagine.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**