- Text Size +
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter five- Beyond The Horizon~**



She walks along the shoreline feeling the waves lapping at her feet. She digs her toes into the white sand loving the feeling of its warmness on her feet. The cool water sprays on her, causing her to shiver slightly from the cold. The sun was setting creating a beautiful evening, the sun kissing the horizon across the sea. She takes a deep breath inhaling the environment around her. The sweet and salty odor lingers around her. Finally finding a spot she settles down on the sand, sitting down pulling her legs to her chest and resting her head on her knees. She feels someone approach her and the figure of a tall man appears.



He stops besides her and with a smile asks, “Miss, is any one sitting here?”



She looks up and gazes at the man’s beautiful emerald eyes. “No, not at all, please make yourself comfortable.” She giggles slightly pointing to the spot on the sand next to her. He nods and settles down besides her.



“Shouldn’t you be recording or doing some interviews, I mean you are famous.” She asks.



Smiling he shakes his head, “Na, I just came from doing some interviews, I decided to take a break from it and come down here. Then I saw you, figured you wouldn’t mind the company. You don’t right?”



Quickly she states, “Not at all. I’m quite surprised I’m talking to you here, that’s all.”



He looks at her taking her in with his eyes. Her red locks cascade down her back while her fiery green eyes gaze back at him.



God, he’s beautiful, what I wouldn’t want to do to that man. Stop it! He’s married, show some respect, she thinks to herself. “Sir, I’m not much of a big fan, but do you mind telling me what your name is? She asks curiously.



“Not at all” He whispers, “I’m Kevin, and you are?”



“Isabel” she says quietly looking into those enchanting green eyes. He leans back staring at her. She felt she could drown in this man’s eyes.



He leans close to her, breathing softly near her ear. “Isabel, your beautiful, you know that don’t you?” She nods and feels herself blush slightly. He runs his fingers through her hair. She feels herself jerk softly from pleasure. God, this man is incredible. He’s only touching me, and I’m melting into him.



He kisses her gently on the cheek and traces his finger on her lips. She moans softly enjoying his touch. He leans in and kisses her lips. She immediately throws her arms around his shoulders and she feels herself melting into him. He kisses her neck slowly and she suddenly feels a shocking pain. She’s bitten, she wants to move away from him but loves his body so close to her. He continues sucking her neck as she lets out a straggled moan. It hurts yet it feels so good what this man is doing to her. He pulls away from her neck and stares at her. She gazes at his lips smeared with her blood.



He gently places her head on the sand lying her down. “Close your eyes sweetie, it’ll be all over soon.”



She nods her head a little confused at his statement. He looks at her eyes, “Don’t worry ‘bout feeling better, you’ll feel nothing in a few.”



“What do you mean?” She mutters softly.



“Stare at the sun, when it goes down, it will be the last thing you see before you die.” He says quietly. Walking away he leaves her as she tries screaming, for help. She feels her eyes drifting close as her body feels so light.

~*~



The sweat drops rolls down her back as she swings the punching bag. She’s working out and wants to make sure she’s ready when faced with the enemies.



“Nity, I found out where they are, they seem to chillin’ in New York. I’m gonna make arrangements for you to head over there ASAP. K, is that cool with you?” Xavier says.



“Yup, as ready as you are” Trinity says gulping down water from her bottle.



“Well, my lady let’s go, we don’t want to keep the naughty men of Backstreet waiting too long for your graceful presence.” He states laughing.



Giggling she places her arm in between his and heads out the door grabbing her luggage on her way out.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**