- Text Size +
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Six- Trusting the Unknown~**



Pulling up to the curb, a leather clad Trinity steps out of the taxi cab examining the area. Glancing at the skyscrapers and tall buildings, she feels a small smile play upon her lips.



“Like what you see? I figured once you came to my home state you’ll fall in love with it.” States an excited Xavier.



“You know, it’s not that bad. I thought New York was different. It’s beautiful like the pictures in a postcard” Says a nonchalant Trinity.



“Ha! I knew you’ll love it! Anyways lets go to the hotel I picked out.” Xavier states pulling Trinity by the arm to the magnificent Marriot Hotel in New York City.

~*~



The white limousine stops across a bus stop. The blue eyed Kentuckian gets out of the limo spotting his next victim across the street. Once on the street, he approaches the bus stop, empty except one young woman. He fixed his eyes on the woman, She is beautiful, he thinks coming close to the woman.



Her chocolate skin shimmers in the dew of the morning, matching her dark brown eyes. Her skin looks so flawless in the early sunlight. She seems quite tall, almost like a model at about 5 feet 10 inches. Her black hair has long braids all along her back tinted with a hint of blond. He reads her expression, her downcast eyes and sad grimace.



He stands besides her and decides to talk to her. “Miss, is something wrong?”



She stares at him confused before responding, “Notin’ sir. Me missed the bus. It looks like I gonna get to school late now.”



Noting her beautiful thick Jamaican accent, he looks at her mesmerized by her natural beauty. “Miss, if you want, I can call a cab and pay for it. I hate being late for things so I hope you can accept this as a nice surprise from a nice man like myself.”



Shaking her head, she seems disillusioned about that. “I don’t have time to wait for a cab, I gotta get there now.”



“I don’t know if you want to, but I can give you a lift to where you wanna go. If it’s not too much to ask, I wouldn’t mind taking such a beautiful woman to where she has to go. Don’t worry you can trust me.” States Brian, luring her to him with his eyes.



Looking around the bus stop she sighs and asks where the car is. Brian points to the limo, “Hey you can ride in style, a woman like you should always be riding in style.” He sticks his hand out in front of her and she clasps it bringing a small smile to her face.



“Why should I trust you sir, for all I know you migh’ have plans to kidnap me or sometin?” The woman says curiously.



Brian laughs and he steps away from her, “Well, miss, it’s up to you. I understand if you don’t trust me.” Brian walks back slowly to the limo, until he felt his hand grabbed from behind him.



“Sir, I tin, I take you up on that offer. If you can drop me off in front of the University in time den I go buy a ticket for your concert.”



This brought Brian to laughter, “Ok, then miss, I guess I should get you there now before you back down on that offer.” Clasping her hand on his, they boarded the limo, heading off to the school.



“What University am I taking you too?” Brain asks curiously.



She looks into his soft blue eyes and answered, “NYU, it’s not too far from here. Down this avenue and turn left when you see the school.”



In record time, the limo stops across the street from the school. Gripping the door handle, the woman opens the passenger side of the door and slips out.



Facing him, smiling, she says “Thank you sir for the drive. I guess I gotta buy those tickets den. Sure gonna be hard to find any left though.”



Brian laughed and slips her four concert tickets into her hands, her long beautiful fingers. “Better yet, I’ll give you these, there the best seats in the house.” She nods her head playfully and heads towards the large main entrance of the university. He keeps his eyes on her and didn’t lose sight of her through the large crowd of students. Slowly, he decides to follow her into the school. She seems to be standing near a large office desk where the receptionist is at. The woman had a small smile on her face and noticed Brian was looking at her. Walking over to him smiling, she pouts.



“Well, sir, what you doing in here?” I figered someone like you shouldn’t be seen in public without son protection.” The woman says teasingly.



Brian smiles, “Na, people aren’t paying attention to me now, if I brought guards that will bring attention to me. Anyway, I wanted to see you. You look happy, can I know?”



The woman giggles, “It seems all the rush for nothin’. My professor is absent today, meaning I have the day off for now.”



“Well, you have the day off, I have the day off, so you wanna spend the day off together?” Brian says grinning.



The woman laughs, “Dat don’t sound like a bad idea. I guess.”



Brian reaches for her hand holding on to it, he states, “Maybe you can show me where is the best restaurant around here. I’m not sure where the best place to eat in New York is.”



Nodding her head, she grins, “Well, sir, Ok, come, I show you where we college students go to eat for less money.”



Following her out the entrance of the school, they head into a nearby restaurant called, BBQ located in a mall.



After settling down, and ordering food, the woman stands up heading to the bathroom. “Wait, miss, I completely forget to ask what your name is. I’m Brian.” Nodding her head, she says, “I’m Nautica.” Following her towards the end of the restaurant, he noted the two bathroom doors located away from the public and was deserted. Brian hurries over to her, and looks into the men’s bathroom. Smiling it was empty, and he looks to Nautica.



“Nautica, that’s a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I’m curious, you ever entered the men’s bathroom?”



Nautica laughs playfully, “No, sir, I don’t intend going in there.”



Brian laughs playfully, “Come in here, it’s empty and I can give you a tour of the men’s bathroom.”



Nautica tried her best to stiffen her laughter, but could no longer hold it back. “Sir, you so funny, Ok. I just don’t wanna get in trouble with the managers or sometin’ like that. You are quite the naughty one.”



“Don’t worry I got ya covered” states Brian tugging on Nautica’s sleeves towards him. Finally giving in, she walks into the bathroom examining the deserted room. “Not the best place to go, but it’s somewhere you can go for a release” Brian states causing Nautica to laugh even more.



Suddenly no longer holding back, he pushes her against the white tiled wall. Surprising her, her squeals, “Wait, sir, what are you doing? Aren’t you married? I don’t do that.”



Placing his finger over her lips, he whispers, “Shhh, don’t scream and we won’t get caught.” She looks wide eyed at him, confused for a second before trying to push him off her. Brian stood leaning on her, as he begins kissing her on her check, sending chills down her back.



He reached her neck and begins nibbling on it, causing her to exhale deeply in pleasure. She throws her arms around his shoulders loving the feeling she is experiencing. She begins moaning quietly, “Sir, wait this is wrong.” Finally, he shows her his fangs as it emerged from his mouth. She opens her mouth to scream as he bites down on her neck. Covering her mouth so she wouldn’t be heard, he bites on her neck, sucking the liquid he craves. The blood tickles his mouth as he gulps it down. Pulling away from her neck, she slides down on her back on the tiled wall to the floor. Her eyes roll back to her head as she collapses on the floor.



Brian gazes at the dead woman, “Miss, really you shouldn’t trust strangers. Bad things could happen. Guess it’s too late now right.” He states leaving her there in her own blood. Leaving quietly from the restaurant, no one even notices what happened. Not a camera caught him doing what he did.

~*~



Trinity stares at the full length mirror, examining her red layered thin cotton dress. She adjusted the thin shoulders straps from the dress and looks at the mirror. She puts on red lipstick on her lips, giving her lips more attention. Finally she straps on her high red stiletto shoes and grabs her black leather jacket.



“Well boys, here I come, let’s see where you hang out. Hopefully you’ll mess with me and I’ll teach you a lesson.” She states quietly waiting for Xavier to come pick her up from her hotel room.



~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**