- Text Size +
A/N: Note**Kevin wife as well as Brian’s wife are humans. As weird as it is they truly fell in love with them and decided against killing them or even hurting them. They hunt for everyone else, I wouldn’t mind having them visiting me. So the wives are safe. Nothing to worry ‘bout!**



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter 7- Reflection Of Myself~**



She steps outside of her apartment building with a broken heart. Stumbling down the front concrete stairs she feels the cold hard rain drops pounding down on her.



“Just my luck, first that bastard of a boyfriend cheats on me and leaves me for another girl, now the stupid weather is against me too” she mumbles quietly to herself. She feels her tears emerge again from the recent incident. She walked in on her boyfriend with another woman and seemed to have interrupted them from a very intimate moment on his bed.



To believe I loved him, I would have done anything for him and he does this to me, she thinks to herself as she walks across the street to a park. It’s about close to one in the morning and she lets her hurt heart guide her to an isolated area of the park. Settling down in one of the hard wooden benches, she lets her head fall into her hands as her tears come crashing down. She remembered how her beloved held that other woman in a passionate kiss and knew he must have been cheating with that woman for quite a while. Why couldn’t you love me back like I did to you? Why couldn’t you hold me like you held that women and look in my eyes and caress me instead of her?” Although she was mad at his actions tonight, she cared for him deeply.



Sniffing quietly she shivers from the cold as the rain starts to ease down a bit. She lets her eyes roam around the deserted park and sees a figure approach her from about a mile away. Closer the figure got until he reaches the woman sitting on the beach. By this time the woman has her head back down in her hands crying silently. She notices the presence near her and gazes up to the man. His beautiful chocolate eyes melts into her own. He held his black umbrella over her covering her from the rest of the rain. Smiling he crouches in front of her and pulls out a tissue dabbing her wet face dry. She quickly reaches to his hand on her face and he caresses her fingers.



“You shouldn’t be out here by your self. It can get dangerous at this time of the night.” His raspy yet smoothing voice cuts into her gloomy thoughts.



She nods and replies, “I know, but I don’t have a place to go right now.”



The man smiles sadly, “Miss, is everything ok? You seem so upset, can I do anything to help?”



The woman shakes her head no, wiping water out of her short shoulder length brown curls. Her eyes cast a depressing feeling, making the man want to comfort her. “I wish you could. But it’s too late now. There isn’t anything that can be done.” The woman says sighing deeply.



The man sits besides her on the bench staring at her and then at the large overgrown willow trees dripping with water across from them. His eyes gaze over back to the woman as he hears her crying. Placing his arm around her shaking shoulders, he takes off his jacket and gently puts it over her shoulders. Rubbing her arms to help provide some warmth for her, he checks her face to see her tears fall down rapidly. He could sense her pain piercing his body. She’s heartbroken, he thinks to himself.



“Whatever that person did to you, you don’t deserve it, if they could only see how hurt you are right now. I know I can’t help you get over this but at least let me care for you tonight. I live about a block away, you can stay there for the night until we can find you a place to go to. Maybe you can call someone later on like your friends or family.” The man says feeling sympathy for her.



The woman shakes her head, “No, that’s ok, I’ll just be a burden to you, besides I have no family, they are all to sick or dead to help me. As for friends I don’t have any. They were just there to use me for my money.” She couldn’t understand it, but she felt comfortable talking to this stranger. She felt he can understand her problem and maybe even get help.



“I’m sorry about that. As for friends, you do have one.” The man responds quietly.



The woman looks at him with a questioning face, “Who?”



“Me” The man says pointing to him self. Smiling, she begins to feel better. She now noticed the man’s arms, in fact both of his arms are covered in about a dozen tattoos. She continues gazing at the artwork of this man, his face is beautiful, almost like the painting she entered in her art class. His eyes so delicate and soft as if he can penetrate her soul with one glance. His skin a soft tan color capturing his face and insinuating gentleness through her.



Her eyes grew wide as she realizes who he was. Stuttering , she points her finger at the man. “You’re, you’re famous, aren’t you? You’re A.J.! A.J. of the Backstreet Boys aren’t you?” Realizing she was screaming in excitement, she lowered her voice down and tried to relax herself. “Sorry, I just never met any one famous before. I love your music, I love you!” She squeals again throwing her arms around the frightened man. She gazes embarrassed at her actions and feels the warmth of her cheeks blushing.



A.J. stares at her and laughs quietly, “Don’t worry ‘bout it. You’re calm compared to the rabid fans I usually get.” He smiles and holds her hand, “Come on, let’s get you inside, nice and warm. I don’t want my fan getting sick on me.” The young woman giggles and quickly reaches for his comforting hand. She felt safe and boy was she lucky to get saved by a Backstreet Boy.



She enters the spacious penthouse and walks over to the window to view the magnificent view of Central park. “God, you stay here. What about the others? Do they all have their own place like this?” The girl asks throwing a towel over her wet hair.



A.J. nods, “Yeah, they all have their place. We’ll be here for a while, you know to promote the new album.” The girl is impressed about the apartment and stares at how handsome the celebrity really is. A.J. begins shifting his weight, lifting his feet one by one.



“Sorry that I’m making you nervous. I just can’t help it. I’m talking to a Backstreet Boy!” She states laughing again feeling the blush in her cheeks. “God, I’m making a fool of myself, I’ll stop before I do anything drastic to you.” A.J. laughs happily and shrugs it off.



“It’s no biggie, I’m used to it. But please go ahead and make yourself comfortable. Do you wanna eat something? Better yet, I’ll make us something, Ok.” A.J. says carelessly laughing and feeling happy. He wanted to make sure his meal is well fed and happy. Otherwise the blood will taste bitter. Watching the woman lie down on the white leather sofa, he starts taking out some ingredients for the food. He could feel her calm down and her blood flow was circulating back to normal. She was scared, her blood racing was what guided me to her. He stares at her as he begins making spaghetti, boiling the noodles in a pot. Turning over to face her, he walks and throws himself on a sofa across from her. “What’s your name? If you don’t mind me asking.”



The young woman smiles, “I’m Angela.” She shakes her dark brown hair as it cascades down her shoulders, her hazel eyes lighted up as she stares at A.J.



He smiles, “Can I call you Angel then? You’re just as beautiful as one.” Her cheeks blushes a darker shade as he said that. He can feel her blood racing with excitement as he moves to sit beside her. She starts feeling a little uncomfortable as he runs his fingers through her hair. She doesn’t move but he knew she wanted more of him. He places his other arm around her waist and pushes her close to him. Whispering in her ear, “It’s ok, you’re safe now. You won’t get hurt anymore.” She sighs and rests her hand against his chest.



Closing her eyes she went to sleep. “Guess, you’re not interested in eating then after all.” A.J. quietly whispers. He lays her on the sofa and throws a blanket over her. He strokes her hair as she sighs. “Man, this is too easy” A.J. says as he nears her neck. “Guess, you don’t need to eat after all. But I’m personally still hungry.” A.J. whispers, his fangs emerge as he kisses her neck. Angela turns to him and her eyes open to witness A.J. nibbling on her neck. Moaning in pleasure, she runs her fingers through his brown hair. He runs his fingers across her arm, her light complexion flusters by his touch. “Shhh, just relax.” She nods her head and closes her eyes leaning back on the pillows. He continues trailing kisses along her neck until he first gently bites then sinks his teeth in her skin. She moans in pleasure and wraps her arms around his waist as he lays on top of her. He starts sucking the blood, slowly draining the blood from her system. After a few minutes, the woman’s arms fall listlessly to the side of the sofa as her breathing stops. “Hell, at least you died happy, what woman wouldn’t want to be where you are, of course excluding the dead part of it that is.” A.J. whispers laughing cleaning up the mess of blood on his sofa.

~*~



She enters “The Viper” a well known club where she figured her enemies might be. She lets her eyes trail over the large mass of people until it settles on four of the well known men. Smiling she stares at them sitting in the VIP section of the club. She walks along side Xavier who seems to be enchanted by the scenery. “Xavier, pookie, I thought you came here before.” He laughs nervously, “Actually no, I’m not the club type.” He runs his fingers through his black hair. “I’ll think I’ll leave you here. Go make friends with them and get all the info we’ll need. K. I’ll be over there at the bar counter. Remember the weapons are in the back area of the club. Lead them there and we’ll be set.”



Trinity nods her head and walks away watching Xavier talking to a blond woman in a blue midriff . “Men” she says quietly rolling her eyes. She reaches the table where the guys of Backstreet are. She looked over the guys and noticed one is missing. “Great, where the hell is A.J.?” Sighing, she walks over to them hoping to buy time for the other one to come back.



“Hello gentlemen. How are you all doing tonight?” She says. The tall blond man smiles: licking his lips at the sight of her. The other men looked on examining her body. Her black curls were pinned up, having pieces of it cascade down her neck, her caramel skin glows beautifully even through the soft florescent light. She was beautiful so no wonder she left them speechless.



Standing up, Kevin leans close to her shaking her hand. “I don’t believe we met. I would have certainly remembered seeing a beautiful woman such as yourself.” Kevin says quietly over the loud music.



She smiles, even though they are one of her, she can sense the power of wanting to fall into their arms. She shrugs it off, They killed too many people, it must stop now.” She gazes over to Howie and feels his smile penetrate her. She looks around the area and decides to kill some more time. “Can I have a seat?” she states. Brian pats the empty red leather spot next to him in the booth they are all seating in. Crossing over she sits down feeling the eyes of the men on her.



“Do you come here often?” Nick says relaxing his back against the booth. She nods her head.



“So do you have a name?” Howie asks.



Nodding her head, she runs her tongue across her lips looking into Howie’s eyes. “You can call me Trinity.” Brian runs his hand across her fingers on the table.



“Are you here by your self?” Brian asks looking around the club.



Nodding her head she responds, “Yeah by the looks of it.”



“Well you have company now. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel as if I know you somehow. Are you sure we never met? Kevin says tugging on his black tie. She looks at each of the men, all dressed in black. She knew they were out to hunt and they’re messing with the wrong woman tonight.



She looks below the balcony and sees Xavier waiting for her. She has to put the plan in action now. Without wasting another moment she turns to the guys, “Hey I don’t know about you guys, but I’m getting restless in here. Wanna come with me for some fun?” She whispers seductively to them.



Nick’s smile grew, “I like the way you’re thinkin’. I say we go and find out what kind of fun she has planned for us.”



Brian laughs, “Ok, I guess.”



“I’ll go but we should wait till A.J. comes back. I don’t want him buggin’ out cuz he can’t find us.” Howie says sipping on some red liquid, on which Trinity knew must be blood.



Kevin shrugs, “Ok, let’s wait a little while longer till A.J. comes then we’ll go hang with Trinity. Cool with you?” He asks to her. She nods sighing hoping the plan can work. If they figure out who I am I’ll be in some big trouble. She thinks to herself. She joins the conversation and hope that everything will work it self out.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**