- Text Size +
A/N:I have plans for the guys, maybe you might like what I have plan for the Boys. Will they die or will something else unexpected happen? I’d pick the 2nd choice! Now for your entertainment the next chapter to the story!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter 8- A Startling Revelation~**



The waitress stops in front of a large crowd that had gathered at the VIP section of the club. Pushing pass the people, she reached the reason the crowd was there.



“Oh, now I see why everyone came up here.” The waitress says smiling at the guys of Backstreet.



“Ok, everyone please move or I’ll call security to clear up the place” The waitress says loudly for all the people to hear. People started clearing away obviously pissed and sneered in her direction before walking away grumbling.



“Aw, thanks but they only wanted our autographs. I guess it was a good idea you did that. People were getting a little rowdy” The small sandy haired man replied his blue eyes shining with excitement.



The waitress replies, “No problemo sir. That’s part of my job description.”



Howie eyed the waitress and approaches her. “Miss, did you come up here for something?” The woman nods yes and ask if anyone needed anything.



“Would you like something to drink?” She asks, showing her Spanish accent.



Howie looks over to her and smiles at her figure. Her wavy thick brown hair cascades pass her back and her caramel skin glows in the tight French maid outfit worn in the club by all the waitresses.



“Um yes, can you bring some red wine, we’re celebrating” States Brian throwing his arm around a lovely woman in red sitting besides him. Her brown eyes gaze steadily at Howie before walking away.



Howie quickly races over to her grabbing her hand gently. “Miss, you are beautiful. I’ve never seen you here before. I guess I should come here more often then just to see you.” The woman laughs softly, her eyes glittering with glee as she blushes.



Howie tilts his head to the side and lets his eyes roam her body capturing every curve she has. The woman shakes her head and laughs.



“Well, do you like what you see?” She says.



“Very much, Tell ya what. How about you come celebrate with us now? Forget the drink, it’s not that important.” Howie says trailing his fingers across her arm.



She shivers from his touch, smiling she puts the tray down with some drinks, “I don’t know about that, I don’t get out of work till five in the morning.”



Howie smiles, “I can’t wait that long, it’s only two. Please come join me, if not that then come with me now and you can take me on a tour outside the club.”



With that the woman smiles and laughs softly. “You know what, I think I can work with that. After all I’m still doing the job. Ok, let’s go!” She says her eyes glittering with exhilaration.



Howie takes her hand and clasp it with his and walks away from the balcony and club. Stepping outside the entrance of the club the woman looks at Howie and seductively throws her arms around him.



“Mmm, you are quite the catch, what’s a papito like you doing here by yourself.”



“To find you.” He says whispering in her ear sending chills down her spine. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her to him. She places her head on his chest and smiles listening to his heart beat.



“So tell me what’s your name chulo?” The woman says.



“Howie, and yours?” He says checking her body out.



“Jalisa” She responds.



“What do you wanna do now?” she smiles admiring him before her eyes.



“I have an idea.” Howie responds.



He begins kissing her cheek, each peck more arousing than the last. She runs her hands through his short wavy hair as he kisses her firmly on the lips. His arms held her tightly as he let his lips trail down to her neck. She moans out in pleasure and giggles slightly with her eyes in slits showing her excitement. He looks around the area where they’re standing and noticed that it’s deserted. He decides to take this as an advantage and lets his fangs emerge. She didn’t seem to be paying attention to what was going to happen to her and awaited more kisses from him. Her body clutched against him, her breathing increases as her eyes closes waiting for pleasure to come. He sucks her neck gently before penetrating into her neck with his fangs. He slowly drains her blood as she squeaks out in pain.



He looks at the corpse of Jalisa and walks away leaving the body of the woman on the ground behind the club. A small trail of blood was leaking out of her open neck. The blood surrounds her head. She doesn’t look so sexy any more with that neck all open. Man that was some good blood. He wipes the remains off his lips and heads back into the club to joins the others.

~*~



She looks around the club waiting for the other two that are missing. Great, just great, now I gotta wait for those two to get their behinds back before I kill them. She was startled as someone snaps his fingers in front of her.



“Sorry ‘bout that, I was just thinkin’ about when we gonna leave here.” Trinity states watching the other three remaining members.



Nick stands up and yawns, “You know what, let’s go, forget the others they’re missing the party anyway.” He reaches for Trinity’s arm and pulls her to her feet. Smiling, he gently runs his fingers down her side of her face.



She smiles and grabs his hand, “Well then, Let’s go before the party breaks up.”



Brian follows behind closely as he examines the club. Descending down the stairs quickly, he watches as Nick hurries Trinity to a deserted room in the end of the club. He walks in the room and closes the door securely. It was an empty room, grey walls and no light, leaving him to guess where the other two ran off to. He hears Nick whispering something to her. Then Nick laughs and pulls out some hand cuffs to “play” a game with her. She laughs and goes along with it. Suddenly as if by magic a lone light bulb flickers on swinging above in the ceiling casting eerie shadows across the room. He lets his eyes follow Nick who places handcuffs on her wrists and then cuffed her to a pole near a window.



“See, just in case you’re bad, I’ll make sure you don’t move.” Nick says seductively, causing Trinity to laugh even more. He pulls out another set of handcuffs and cuffs her feet to the same pole.



‘See, I like my girls naughty!” Nick says before laughing along with Trinity.



Suddenly Nick turns serious and faces Brian. “Get the others, we gotta show her something.” Brian races out the room and Kevin and Howie come in the room. After a few minutes, Brian along with A.J. drags a body in. Trinity tries to see what exactly is happening and who it is that is being dragged into the room.



“See, Trinity we have a surprise for you.” Says a husky voice though the dim-lit room. A.J. steps in front of her and points to the body on the floor.



“Hello Trinity I heard so many things about you really. You know when your friend gets drunk he tends to say things that shouldn’t be said.” A.J. says, his eyes revealing his anger.



Her heart begins to race, no this can’t be happening. That can’t be Xavier that’s on the floor. Her eyes stare at the dead body and sees a large wound of flesh open on the neck. The black hair and still grey eyes staring at the ceiling looks no longer to breathe life.



“God, no you didn’t! How could you! Xavier please don’t tell your gone!” Trinity screams in desperation.



“Shh, you shouldn’t scream, you can wake the dead up!” Kevin says causing the others to burst out laughing.



“So slayer, we are gonna have some fun with ya after all!” Brian says. “Really, you shouldn’t let your eyes roam the club and stare at a person. You really make this too easy for us. You let us know who you were with without even telling us.”



“Don’t worry he didn’t scream much, he seems to die in peace. So Trinity now that your buddy is gone what are you gonna do?” Howie says laughing.



Trinity stares at these men in horror and she can feel her blood begin to boil. They will not win! It’s on now. This is for Xavier. I’m sorry! I’ll take care of it. I promise. I’ll make sure they die in pain!

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**