- Text Size +
The Doughnuts Are Coming! by Anita

*Second story in the doughnut series*



Nick Carter tossed and turned in his bed. It was 1 am and he was lost in his own dream land.

Nick ran down the road to the doughnut shop. He had to get some of his beloved doughnuts for breakfast or he would have a bad day. Nick ran faster and faster but the faster he ran, the further away the doughnut shop seemed to be. He panted frantically as he ran.

"Come on come on Nick get to the doughnuts, you can do it man come on!" He urged himself on.

He turned the corner and skidded to a breathless stop. There in front of him were standing several large man eating doughnuts. He let out a scream of terror and turned and ran in the other direction.

"Nick, Nick, hear us fall into our trap!" A jelly filled doughnut cried.

Nick trembled in fear. A doughnut was talking to him! He ran into the park near his home and hid under a bush.

"Nick eat me eat me eat me!" A tiny voice called.

Nick looked down and saw a small glazed doughnut at his feet. He screamed and jumped up and ran. He saw his brother outside of his house and ran up to him.

"Aaron! Bro! You need to help me these doughnuts are chasing me begging me to eat them and they they are alive!" Nick spoke frantically to Aarons back.

Aaron turned around and faced Nick.

"Wanna doughnut buddie?" Aaron asked grinned.

Nicks jaw dropped Aarons face was a big doughnut! He took off running again screaming down the street.

"Someone help me, the doughnuts are coming the doughnuts are coming everyone one and hide." He waved his arms frantically as he screamed running down the streets.

All the people he saw though were doughnuts, the further he ran the more terrified he got.

He ran into a dark ally and was trapped by a high brick wall. He heard steps behind him. He turned and he saw his doughnut faced brother leading a group of doughnuts to him.

"Eat me eat me." They all cried.

Nick opened his mouth and strated screaming over and over again.

Sitting up quickly in his bed Nick clutched his blankets panting. Man what a dream he thought nervously.

He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stode downstairs in his bare feet and boxes and walked downstairs. He yawned and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He scratched his stomach as he entered the kitchen.

"Hey airhead whats for breakfast?"

Aaron turned around holding a plate.

"Doughnuts, your favorite food!" Aaron said brightly.

Nick paled and ran out of the room.