- Text Size +
[ Chapter 13 ]

I was probably in a really deep sleep, because the curtains were wide open since last night and, now, the light of morning welcomed itself inside the room. But then, I felt a finger tracing the outline of my face and a sweet scent surrounding me. I woke up and found myself looking into a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"Is this heaven?"

She giggled and gave me a small, yet scorching kiss - which left me in awe and wanting more. I grinned mischievously as she continued to trace my face with her finger. I snapped at it and she quickly pulled it away.

"I'm getting the feeling that this morning is gonna be quite special." Her eyes never left mines and her seductive smile caused me to pull her even closer.

"Well, it could be - if you want it to."

"Oh - do I!"

I suddenly pulled her face towards mine and kissed her deeply - flipping her over so I was on top of her. I sucked on her bottom lip as she ran her fingers over my back. For a while, we kissed passionately as my tongue met hers. I then strayed to her neck and kissed the spot where her neck met her slender shoulder - and let my tongue and teeth come into play. I heard a soft moan escape her lips, which caused me to grin with pleasure.

"Nick . ."

She ran her fingers through my hair and I moved back to her face, kissing her passionately once again.

"Maybe we could . . do something . . before . . we leave . ." I stopped and looked into her beautiful face, which looked at me questioningly.

"Hmm - So what would you suggest?" As she pondered the question, I softly nuzzled her neck. God, I couldn't control myself. It was like I had this burning passion for her inside of me, and with every passing second, I wanted her more and more. Being with her, everything in the world felt right and I wished I could just get lost in our happiness and never have to worry about anything else.

"How about we go out?"

"Where?"

"Somewhere, anywhere, it doesn't matter. I just want to get out." And suddenly, a lightbulb went off in my head. I realized how long it had been since I had done some serious partying. Geez, I hadn't even had a drink since Christmas. And who better to do it with? Actually, the idea wasn't that bad. Good job, Nick.

"Okay, sure."

"Got a place in mind?" She looked at me closely, as if she were trying to read my thoughts.

"Yea, but it's a surprise."

"Awww - can't you tell me?" She put her arms around my neck and put on the sexiest pout I had ever seen.

"Sorry, my lips are sealed."

"Please, please, please, please, please . ." She ran her fingernails up and down my spine and wrapped her legs around my torso. As my breathing became heavy, she grinned and brought her lips closer to mines. She was one tough customer.

"Ok, I'll tell you . . . when we get there." I moved in closer, wanting her soft lips against mine. But, instead, got a pillow thrown at my face.

"Hey - what for?" Giggling, she stuck her tongue out at me. I grabbed another pillow.

"Baby, two can play that game."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As we entered the club, we were "greeted" by deafening music, screaming, dancing people, and the strong scent of alcohol. I looked towards Fiona, who apparently looked scared from the whole scene and gripped my arm tightly. I grinned and led us right in the middle of it all.

"Nick - uh, maybe we can go somewhere else -" I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Come on, this is gonna be fun." As I began to dance to the music, Fiona looked at me reluctantly. Around us, people were literally grinding into each other. The lights were flashing wildly and the music couldn't get any louder. Most of the people were in a drunken stupor and those who weren't drank as if there was no tomorrow. Her gaze returned to me and she looked skeptical. But, as I moved, she moved along with me and, after a while, we both forgot about what was happening around us. We spent an hour or so dancing, making fun of those around us, and just having fun. Laughing, we made our way to the bar and sat down.

"Wow - that was cool!" I grinned at Fiona's reaction. Then, the bartender approached us and asked us if we would like anything to drink. I glanced at Fiona and she immediately understood what I meant. She shook her head.

"Ok, then. A shot for me." He nodded but then turned back to Fiona.

"Would you like anything else to drink?"

"Hmm . . Apple Juice!" The bartender laughed and went to the back of the bar to get some. I turned to Fiona, who looked back at me innocently.

"Childish, much?" Grinning, she sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I got a baby brother to thank for that." It took a while for the bartender to return, and when he did, he found the two of us making out.

"Er - Ahem." Fiona blushed.

"Your drinks." We both gulped them down. I noticed that mines was really strong but nevertheless, it gave me this unusually happy feeling, which caused me to drink another. Fiona looked at me sternly, but I couldn't control myself. It was all too good.

"Another, sir?"

"Keep em' coming."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Fiona's POV)

Nick had already had twelve shots of Jack Daniels and he still kept on drinking. I was getting worried because he seemed really drunk and he looked worn out.

"Gimme another!" I pulled Nick away from the table and looked into his eyes. Looking at them usually made me wonder if anything could be so beautiful, but now, his ocean blue eyes seemed to be glazed.

"Nick, we should be leaving now - "

"Nooo - I wanna dance with you! Come on - " He moved towards the dance floor but, suddenly, lost his balance.

"Nick!" I ran towards him and caught him before he fell to the floor.

"Is ok, Fiona. I'm fine . ." Knowing better, I took his arm and put it around my shoulders to keep him from toppling over again. I frantically looked around for a place where I could take him away from the noise and lead him to the back room. I put him down on the sofa and, seeing that he was sweating alot, unbuttoned his shirt. Since he was so drunk, he probably took it the wrong way. He grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips. Unlike his warm and passionate kisses, this was really unpleasant, due to the fact that the taste and smell of alcohol was still strong. I slowly pushed him away - a look of sadness was visible on his face.

"Aww, Fiona. . . Did I do somethin' wrong?" Even though he was drunk, he still looked cute. I smiled, put a hand to his cheek and kissed him on his forehead. After a while he passed out, and I grew extremely worried. What was I supposed to do? The guys were hundreds of miles away and I had no idea who else to call. But I couldn't think for long, because after a minute or so, a searing pain overcame my body. It was all so sudden that everything around me started to fade. I dropped to my knees and fell to the ground. The last thing I remembered was seeing a dark shadow looming over me.