- Text Size +
[Chapter 4]

Last night, after I came home from Fiona's, all the guys had found out about where and to who I had gone. So, immediately, they asked me about it.

"Hey Frack! Who's the girl?"

"How does she look like?"

"Is she hot?"

Leave it to the guys to give me a major headache. "Whoa, Whoa - guys calm down. I'll tell you but one at a time."

AJ was first, and he planned to do all the talking. "So - description please." I described her, everything about her that captured my heart. Her eyes, her hair, her smile - she was beyond belief beautiful.

Kevin smiled. "Nick, you're definitely in love." Brian and Howie both agreed in unison. But, AJ still needed more information.

"But what happened - you know - at her house?"
When I thought about it, It felt as if I was falling back into a wonderful dream. I told the guys about her loving the flowers I had gotten for her and about Daniel. Then, I told them about her tragedy.

"She seemed so sad. You know, I really want to help her. I want her to get away from all that."

Then I told them about how she said she enjoyed the night and the little kiss I gave her.

"You kissed her? Smooth moves Nick." Howie gave me a Hi-5.

"Yea, and there's something else...Well, uh, I invited her for a swim with me tomorrow but she needs someone to take care of Daniel, so I was wondering . . ."

"Sure man, we all will babysit the little man for you." All the guys agreed.

"Thanks alot. I owe you guys one."

"So will you introduce us to this lovely lady?"

"Of course - first thing tomorrow."

After the guys' little interview, I went to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Fiona, about the night, about the kiss. I knew one thing - I had fallen for Fiona. I was madly in love with her.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was surprising that I was able to wake up at 10:00 a.m. But, I guess my excitement had the best of me. I woke up, took a shower, dressed, and drove off to Fiona's. When I got there, I parked my car and ran up to her apartment. By the time I had reached her door, I was exhausted and I took a breather. I rang her doorbell, and when the door opened she stunned me. Not only was she looking gorgeous, but she was wearing a bikini (From her waist down, she was covered with a silk beach cloth). I thought her looks were enough to handle, but she had a sexy curvy body to go with it. I probably was staring too much because Fiona blushed.

"Oh - I'm sorry. It's just that you look ... so beautiful." She smiled.

"I'll go get Daniel."

"Need any help?"

"Well, there is a bag in the livingroom."

"At your service." I went to the livingroom and saw a bag that contained all of Daniel's things. I took it out to the car. Then I went back inside and Fiona was locking the door. "Are you guys all set?"

"Yup, I think we are." She was holding a rather perky Daniel who was wearing an Elmo t-shirt and shorts.

"You mind if I carry him?" I was beginning to get attached to him and plus, he was looking really adorable.

"Sure, he's yours." We all walked out to the car. Fiona sat in the seat next to mine and Daniel sat on my lap.

"Hey, do you mind if I take you guys to my house first? I have some guys who are dying to meet you." Fiona laughed and nodded. She had an idea who those guys were. Speaking of which, I wanted to ask her something.

"Hey Fiona, I was wondering . . . well, if you know that I'm a big celebrity and all that, how come you're so cool about it?"

"Well, I don't know . . . I just figured that besides all the talent and fame, you're probably like everyone else and that doesn't give me reason to treat you differently." I smiled at her.

"I wish others could understand that." We reached my house and I parked the car. Daniel was so amazed by the yard that he wriggled out of my hands. We decided to let him play there while I took Fiona inside.

"Guys!" They were all in the living room, as usual, watching tv.

"Hey Nic-" They all gaped at the lovely figure standing beside me.

"This is Fiona." They all were still staring until AJ jumped up.

"Hey beautiful - I'm AJ, but you can call me whatever you want." He took her hand and kissed it. In instant, there was a whole line behind him.

"I'm Howie and very pleased to meet you, my lovely lady." They all kissed her hand and complimented her and by the time they were done, Fiona's cheeks were red and she had a wide smile on her face. A minute later Daniel waddled in.

"And this, guys, is Daniel."

"Awwww" they all said together. Kevin picked him up.

"Don't worry, Fiona, we'll take care of him. And, I think he'll fit right in." We all laughed. I decided Fiona and I should leave. She said goodbye to them all. And, I made sure they knew how long we'd be gone.

"We'll be back whenever." Brian smiled. "Don't worry Nick, we know."