- Text Size +
Author’s Note….




I know it seems a bit much to make an entire page just to say thank you, but believe me when I say I have my reasons. This story has been so much fun to create and was started solely for the purpose of trying to write another non BSB fic. (Which it one day might become….we shall see lol)



I can’t even tell you how much all the feedback I have gotten for this one has meant to me. To date, this has been the most well received fanfic I have ever written.



SO thanks again to all of you who took the time to email me or post on Chaos or Vaffel. You are what always kept me to my deadlines (Lol I know I am ridiculous with those, I can see Mersey and Maria rolling their eyes at me even now!)



I know all of you, well most of you wanted that warm and fuzzy ending so I did my best to give it to you, however…just like real life, not everything is made of happy endings. So I said what the heck, if Stephen King can do it why can’t I? So I am telling you if you want to leave Jackie and Kevin senior together hugging each other and dancing in their house as their boys play upstairs than that is what you should do, but please remember that I told you not to continue reading on... so no complaints if you don't like what really happens next.



However, if are curious I only have one word for you…Again i'm telling you if you don't want to know then cover your ears now.



SO before I say it…thanks again for the reviews! You guys all rock, oh and thanks for taking the time out to click on this author’s note. No one else will ever even know *sigh* lol



So… (you have to copy and paste this link...)

http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/brain_candy2/ps40.html

Stringbean!