- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey y'all! Sorry it took me so damned long to update. Since y'all seemed to lose interest, I did too-lol. But it's cool. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & Carter Clan own themselves, as does Marcus. Thank-you.
Morning.....

"BOBBI JEAN AND LESLIE ANN CARTER!" Bob shouted. "GET DOWN HERE! NOW!"

The two of them flew into the kitchen, both wondering what they'd done wrong.

"What's this we hear the two of you are filling Lenore's head with a bunch of lies?" Jane demanded.

"Who told you that?" B.J. asked. "Whoever it was, told you wrong."

"Don't stand there and lie to us!" Bob yelled. "Nick told us everything last night!"

"When were you talking to him last night?" Leslie wanted to know. "Why didn't we get to talk to him?"

"It was three o'clock in the morning!" Jane snapped. "Someone needed him to re-assure her that he didn't hate her because of you two!"

"We were also told you're the reason she hasn't talked to him these past two months," Bob added. "Don't deny it either, as we've heard enough from everyone else."

"What? You gonna believe her and her lies over us and the truth?" B.J. retorted. "Is that what you're saying?"

"Don't talk to us in that tone!" Jane riposted. "We're your parents! Show us some respect!"

"Show me some respect and I'll show you some respect!" B.J. spat.

Bob grew furious and spanked her then.

"Apoligize to your mother," he ordered. "Now."

"NO!" B.J. shrieked. "I WON'T!"

"Bobbi Jean," Bob said in a warning tone.

"GO AHEAD AND SPANK ME AGAIN!" She screamed. "I DON'T CARE!"

Bob was even angrier, and in two great strides was at her side. He picked her up and carried her up to her room. There he spanked her again, but harder than he had before.

Meanwhile, downstairs Leslie was staring at her mother wide-eyed.

"I'm sorry Mommy," she apologized, hoping her turn wasn't next.

"It's too late for apologies," Jane stated. "Go to your room."

Leslie nodded, silently cheering that she wasn't going to be spanked.

"Don't go thinking you're not next either," Jane said, reading her mind. "Because you are."

Leslie's shoulders sagged as she left the kitchen. She trudged up to her room and nervously waited for her father to come in and disipline her.

The two of them were grounded for a month. No T.V. or phone for two weeks, which meant they weren't even allowed to talk to Nick when he phoned. They were to also stay in their rooms the first week, in the house the second, and in the yard the last two.