- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey y'all! I'm ba-ack! Lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. BSB & Carter Clan own themselves. Thank-you!
November 3rd.....

"AHH!" Nick screamed playfully, as he ran away from his siblings and A.J. "HELP!"

Brian cut B.J. off then, picked her up, and ran in the oppossite direction.

"Hey!" B.J. shouted. "Put me down!"

"I'll save you!" Lenore cried, turning to run after him and her sister. "Slow down!"

Suddenly, Kevin scooped her up and joined in on the chase.

"Faster Kevin!" She cried. "Faster!"

"Ow!" Aaron yelped as he fell down. "Owie!"

"You called?" Howie joked, as he helped him up. "You okay?"

Aaron checked to see if there was any blood, and when he didn't see anything, he nodded.

"Let's get Nick then," Howie smiled, placing the small boy on his shoulders. "Hold on."

A.J. caught Leslie shortly afterwards, just as Nick scooped Angel up while in mid run.

"Kids," Bob chuckled, as he and Jane watched from the porch. "What do you do with them?"

"You sit here and laugh at them," she replied. "Then remind them, that if they don't go soon, they'll miss their plane."

"Boys!" Bob called. "You gotta get going!"

"Aww!" They all groaned.

Lenore squirmed until Kevin put her down, then dashed to Nick's side and clutched his pant leg in her hand.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I go with you? Please?"

"No. Sorry Hun. You can't."

"But I promise I'll be good!"

"Kiddo, it's not that simple," Brian said, coming to Nick's aid. "We have to work and it wouldn't be any fun for you."

She pouted.

"If it makes you feel any better," Brian began, crouching down to her height, "I'll call you every day this time around."

"Promise?"

"With all my heart," he smiled, as she hugged him.

She finished hugging him, then latched onto Nick again.

"UP!" Aaron cried, as he joined her at his legs.

Nick picked him up.

"Me too!" Lenore insisted. "Me too!"

"Hun, I've no room for you left," he stated. "I can't hold all three of you."

"Angel had a turn. It my turn now."

"Angel was here first. She's not going anywhere until I decide she is."

"Hmph! Meanie!"

He sighed. "Lenore, don't start this again."

Leslie and B.J. hugged him once he'd put the twins down, then he squatted down.

"Munchkin, don't be mad at me," he begged somewhat. "I don't like it when you're mad at me. It's not my fault you can't come. If I could bring you with me, I would, but I can't. I need you to look out for Aaron for me, seeing as he's stuck in a house full of girls most the time. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded, as her eyes welled up with tears, and her lower lip began to quaver.

"Call me if you get scared again, alright?"

Once more she nodded.

He sighed helplessly.

Suddenly, she flung herself at him, and started to wail.

"I don't want you to go! Stay! Please stay!"

"Hun, I told you I can't."

"But you promised we'd play Barbies!"

He looked at the guys embarassed.

"I promise we'll play Barbies when I get back, okay?"

She sniffled. "Okay."

He kissed the top of her head, then climbed into Kevin's car.

"Bye!" He called. "I'll miss you!"

"Bye!" Everyone shouted.

Bob picked Lenore up. "It'll be okay. He'll be home again soon."

"I miss him already Daddy."

"I know you do, Pumpkin. We all do."

They waved good-bye until they could no longer see the car.