- Text Size +
A.N.: I'm ba-ack! Lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. Nick & rest of Carter Clan own themselves. Thank-you!
Weeks later.....

"Angel! Give it back!" Lenore shrieked. "It's mine!"

"No!" It mine!" Angel cried. "I had first!"

"Stop!" Aaron shouted. "Mommy's coming. She not happy!"

He watched worriedly as his sisters continued to fight over a Ninja Turtle action figure.

"What's going on in here?" Jane demanded.

"Nothing," was the reply she got.

"Well, something's going on, if you're saying that. Now, I'm not going to ask you again. What's going on?"

"She stole Raphael!" Lenore complained. "I had him first!"

"I had first!" Angel argued. "You have Rocksteady!"

"Girls, that'll be quite enough. If you don't stop fighting, I'm putting you both to bed with no supper."

"But..."

"No buts. Now, behave."

"Yes Mommy."

No sooner did Jane leave the room, than did Leslie walk in.

"Out!" Aaron ordered, trying to shove her out. "My room! Not yours!"

"So what?" Leslie challenged. "Care to make something of it? If you do, I can always tell Mommy who broke the lamp..."

Aaron paled. "You stay."

"I thought so."

"That mean," Lenore said. "It wasn't his fault."

"Stop sticking up for him," Leslie snapped. "Nick's not gonna care if you stop defending Aaron for a day."

"Don't care. I promised. Leave Aaron alone."

"Ow!" Leslie shrieked. "Mommy!"

Jane re-entered the room, more annoyed than last time. "Now what?"

"Lenore pulled my hair!"

"I didn't!" Lenore denied. "She yelled for no reason!"

"You did so!" Leslie argued.

"Nuh-uh!" Lenore shot back.

"Enough!" Jane stated. "Lenore, get ready for bed. Go to Nick's room. I'll be in to talk to you once you're done."

"But Mommy!" Lenore cried. "I'm hungry!"

"I don't care!" Jane snapped. "Now go!"

Lenore scurried to Nick's room, bumping into her father on the way there.

"Where you going in such a hurry?" He asked picking her up.

"Mommy mad," she answered. "Leslie said I pulled her hair."

"Did you?"

"No Daddy," she responded shaking her head. "I just 'fended Aaron."

"Why were you defending Aaron?"

"Leslie said she'd tell Mommy he broke her lamp," she said, then realized she'd slipped. "Oops." "Don't worry, Aaron's not in trouble," he assured her. "As I've a feeling it wasn't his fault, was it?"

"Uh-uh," Lenore replied, shaking her head. Jane came out of Aaron's room and frowned when she saw Bob holding Lenore.

"I thought I told you to get ready for bed?"

"Yes, but..."

"Lenore," she warned.

"Jane, it's okay. I stopped her," Bob told his wife. "I think things will be fine, if we just get Leslie to stay out of Aaron's room."

Jane groaned. "I'm sick of all the damn arguing! It's been going on non-stop for a whole damn month!"

"Why don't you and I sit down together and think up a solution?" Bob suggested. "But first, let's get Leslie to leave her younger siblings alone."

Jane sighed. "Fine."

"Leslie!" Bob called.

"Yes Daddy?"

"Get out of Aaron's room and stay out!"

"But Daddy!"

"I mean it Leslie Ann."

Leslie came out of Aaron's room then and glared at Lenore.

"Hmph!" She grumbled.

Bob put Lenore down and told her to go on and play.