- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A.N.: Obviously, i'm on an updating spree tonight. Lol. Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. Carter family & rest of BSB own themsleves. Thank-you!

Two days later...

"Brian!" Lenore shrieked.

"Lenore!" Brian said jokingly in the same tone she'd used.

She giggled as he picked her up. "You're so silly."

Brian grinned at her. "So are you."

"Where's Nick?"

"At the Hotel," Brian replied. "He doesn't know you're coming. We're going to surprise him."

"I loves surprises," Lenore smiled.

They left the airport then to go back to the Hotel. They reached the Hotel and Brian carried her and her stuff in. All she had was a suitcase and a backpack. They reached the floor that the Boys were on, and immediately headed for Nick's room.

"Room service!" Brian called in a funny voice as he knocked on the door. "Special delivery."

The door opened and A.J. appeared behind it.

He smiled widely. "Hullo."

Lenore hugged him, then was placed on the floor.

"Shh," Brian signalled.

She nodded showing she understood.

"Hey Frack," Brian began. "I gotta special delivery for you."

"What is it?" Nick asked, never taking his eyes off the screen as he was playing Nintendo. "I'm kinda busy. Can't I see it later?"

"Can I play?" Lenore piped up. "Please?"

Nick looked over at them confused, and grinned an ear to ear grin when he spotted his little sister.

"Lenore!" He cried.

"Nick!" She exclaimed as she ran to hug him.

The two embraced as the others laughed.

"So, you wanna wait 'till later to see her still?" A.J. teased.

"Shut-up Bone," Nick retorted. "I'm gonna play Nintendo with my lil' sis, so leave me alone."

"I be Raphael?" Lenore queried, then pouted. "Please?"

Nick laughed. "Fine. You can be Raph."

She hugged him again. "Thank-you!"

"Um...Frick?"

"Yeah, Frack?"

"Why's she here?"

"Your Mom called the other day saying they had to send either Lenore or Leslie here, as they can't seem to stop fighting," Brian told him. "She called Lou and talked to him. Needless to say, he's not happy, but agreed to it anyway."

"Why'd they send Lenore instead of Leslie?"

"Daddy said Leslie just cause trouble. I'm always good for you," Lenore began. "'Sides, Leslie swear at Mommy and call Aaron a poopy-head."

"A poopy-head?" A.J. double-checked.

"She said bad word instead of poopy though," Lenore informed him. "Daddy gots mad and grounded her. She mad 'cause I gets to come here. B.J.'s not happy I here either. Angel an' Aaron mad too."

She stopped playing Nintendo to look at Nick.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is everyone always mad at me? I never did nothing to them. I kept Aaron outta trouble and helped Angel with her gift for Mommy. I even helped B.J. clean her room, and gave Leslie the last cookie even though I really wanted it."

"I dunno, Hun," Nick sighed. "I think they're just mad 'cause you get to see me and they don't."

"But it's not my fault Mommy and Daddy said I had to go with you. I like being with you. They know I love you best."

"Lenore, I don't know who loves me best," Nick started. "But it's not too nice to say so, knowing if the others could've came instead of you they would've."

"Are you mad at me now too?" She queried.

"I'm not mad," Nick replied. "I'm just....never mind."

"We play Nintendo now?"

"Only for a few minutes. I think we have a rehearsal soon."

"That we do Frack," Brian said. "That we do."