- Text Size +
A.N.: Well, here's the next chapter. Hope y'all like it as much as yah did the last bunch. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. BSB & Nick's family own themselves. Thank-you.
Two weeks after.....

"Was that Nick?" Lenore asked B.J. "Was it?"

"No," B.J. lied. "It wasn't him."

"Oh," she said, saddening some. "Okay."

B.J. watched as her little sister trudged back upstairs, and smirked suddenly.

"Besides, if it was him, he wouldn't wanna talk to you!" She shouted.

"Why not?" Lenore queried, turning around. "Why wouldn't he wanna talk to me?"

"He don't love you, that's why," B.J. answered, smirking even more. "He told me so."

Lenore's lip trembled, but she said nothing as she continued on her way upstairs to Angel's room where she'd been playing.

"Hehe," B.J. thought proudly. "That'll burst her bubble."

"Kids!" Jane called. "Time to go!"

"Where we go Mommy?" Angel queried. "Grandma's?"

"No Honey. We're going grocery shopping," Jane told her daughter.

The rest of the troops entered the hallway then.

"Lenore, is your half of the room clean?"

"Yes Mommy," she replied. "I cleaned it earlier."

"Mom, can I stay home?" B.J. questioned. "Please?"

"Well, I dunno..."

"I am eleven," B.J. pointed out. "I'll be babysitting next year."

Jane thought it over, then sighed. "Fine."

"Can I stay too?" Leslie wanted to know. "Can I Mommy?"

"No Leslie, you can't," Jane stated. "Your sister's not of age to be watching you by herself just yet."

"But Mommy!" Leslie whined. "I don't wanna go!"

"Leslie Ann, that'll be quite enough," Jane snapped. "Now, grab your shoes and let's go."

Once the youngest four were ready and finally strapped into the car, she drove off, waving good-bye to B.J.

"It's payback time," B.J. said quietly. "The Brat will pay for being loved more. Oh, she shall pay. Her and Angel both."

Later on.....

"LENORE!" Jane yelled from upstairs. "GET UP HERE!"

"Yes Mommy?"

"I thought you said you cleaned your side of the room?"

"I did."

"Then what's all this?" Jane demanded, opening the bedroom door.

Lenore looked at her half of the room shocked. She knew she had cleaned it, as it had taken her and Aaron most of the afternoon. Aaron.

"But I did clean it Mommy!" She protested. "Aaron helped. He'll tell you it was clean. Angel too."

"AARON! ANGEL!"

"Yes Mommy?" The twins replied, coming out of Aaron's room.

"Was Lenore's room clean earlier?"

"Yes Mommy," Aaron responded. "I help. It clean."

"Angel?"

"I helped later," Angel told her. "It clean then too."

"Then what happened to it?"

The three of them shrugged.

"It's been like that all day, Mom," B.J. piped up, as she'd been listening to the whole conversation. "Apparently they have a different idea of clean."

"I don't appreciate being lied to," Jane said, giving her youngest three children a look. "Aaron, Angel, get ready for bed."

"But..."

"Now."

"Yes Mommy," they riposted, quickly scampering into their rooms.

"Lenore, clean your room, then go to bed."

"But Mommy!"

"Lenore Angeline," Jane warned. "Do as you're told."

"But I'm not lying!"

Jane spanked her suddenly. "I said clean your room! NOW!"

Lenore ran into her room crying and began to hurriedly put her things away.

"Why's everything on the floor?" She wondered. "I know Aaron and I put it away. I know we did."

It suddenly dawned on her what had happened.

"B.J."