- Text Size +
A.N.: Provided my computer, this site, & notepad all get I long, I should be able to update this one a bit quicker now. As for, When A Monster Comes In Our Room, unless I can figure out the problem, or have someone else post for me, don't count on it being finished anytime soon. I dunno if it's the site, my computer, or Microsoft Word that's not letting me post more than just the picture & author's note. So, until it's figured out, I'm afraid it's gonna be left undone for a while. Now, onto this story. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Carter Clan & rest of BSB own themselves. Thank-you.
Next night.....

"Hey Lenore!" Leslie yelled.

"Yeah?" Lenore replied, entering the kitchen.

"Nick just called."

Her face lit up. "He did? Did he ask for me?"

"No. He said he called to tell us he hates you."

"He h...hates me?" She managed.

Leslie nodded. "Yep."

"Why?"

"You never leave him alone. Everytime he turns around you're there," Leslie fibbed. "Said you're a pain-in-the-butt. He doesn't love you anymore either."

"He...he don't?"

"No."

Lenore raced out of the room and out the front door, so no one would see her cry.

Leslie heard the screen door slam shut and smirked.

"I'm glad she's so gulible," she thought happily.

Angel, who'd heard the whole conversation, was shocked by Leslie's words. She knew Nick had called, but he never said he hated Lenore. Actually, he did just the opposite. He'd told Leslie to give her his love since she was 'supposedly' busy.

She had a plan then. She found the number Nick had left for them, and hurried up to her room with the cordless phone.

"I hope Mommy and Daddy don't get mad..."

She dialed the number and listened to it ring until finally someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Nick?"

"Angel?"

"Nick!"

"What's wrong? I just called there."

"Lenore's upset."

"Why now?" He asked, partially annoyed.

"Leslie told her you mad at her and don't love her no more."

"She what?!?"

"B.J. told her that too. You call, and no one tells her it's you, 'till later."

"Why do they do that?"

"They don't want her to talk to you. They get her in trouble too."

"How?"

"By messing her room. They get me and Aaron in trouble too."

"Is Lenore there now?"

Before she could say no, she saw her sister go into Aaron's room.

"Lenore!" She hissed. "Lenore!"

"What?" Lenore demanded coming into the room. "Who you talking to?"

"Nick."

Her face lit up some. "Nick?"

Angel nodded. "He wanna talk to you."

"Really?"

She nodded again.

Lenore had just taken the phone, when B.J. came in and grabbed it from her.

"Hey!" Lenore cried.

"You're not allowed on the phone, remember?"

"But it's Nick!"

"Lenore? Lenore?" Nick called through the phone. "Lenore? Are you there?"

B.J. hung the phone up.

"NO!" Lenore shrieked, quickly attacking her big sister. "NO!"

"What's going on in here?" Jane demanded. "What's all the yelling about?"

"They called Nick long distance," B.J. told her mother. "They were telling him lies too."

"We were not!" Angel protested. "I called him!"

"Did you have permission to call him?"

"No Mommy," Angel admitted.

Jane took the phone from her. "Grounded. Today and tomorrow."

She turned to Lenore. "I thought I told you, you weren't allowed on the phone?"

"You did. But..."

"No buts. Grounded. Rest of week. Room. Now."

Lenore slowly walked to her room with her head hung.

"I just wanna talk to Nick," she mumbled, as lone tears began to fall.