- Text Size +
A.N.: Hope y'all are likin' this dream based fic. I love it - of course! Lol. Well, Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself. Never give out my last name, only make them up. Thank-you.

Three years later.....

"And now, here are Lenore Bessie and Brian Littrell, singing From This Moment On," the announced informed everyone.

They walked out, Brian in a suit - Lenore in a sundress, and shyly smiled at the audience; they nervously glanced at the other, but felt re-assured when they saw that the other was just as scared.

The music began, and the two started the song they'd rehearsed for months.

"From this moment, life has begun," Brian sang.

"From this moment, you are the one," Lenore joined in.

"And right beside you, is where I belong, from this moment on," they harmonized.

They finished the song - and as usual - the pianist had stopped playing about half-way through, so they ended up singing a'cappella.

And again, as they did every year, the audience gave them a standing ovation and thunderous applause. Also, for the first time, there were a few shouts and whistles heard coming from the viewing crowd.

They bowed and moved off to the side of the stage so that the next performer could go on.

At the end of the talent show, the three judges - new ones as to be fair to everyone - announced the winners.

"Again, this year's winners are Lenore Bessie and Brian Littrell," the first judge exclaimed, passing the duet their trophy. "It's been an honour to hear the two of you sing."

"Thank-you, Sir," Brian replied, taking the trophy from him. "We appreciate it."

They bowed once more, then smiled at one another, kissed quickly, and hugged. This had been their little ritual since their very first live performance together. They knew they'd always keep it no matter what too.