- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey y'all! Hope y'all are likin' this fic! I loved it as a dream & hope y'all can enjoy it now that it's a fic! Lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Never give out last name, just make it up. Thank-you! Dedication: To Carrie Underwood, seeing as she just won American Idol tonight. And also to Bo Bice who is an Amazing rocker! pEaCe!

Once outside.....

"Hey Hun, you wanna go to dinner tomorrow night?" Brian asked. "We can celebrate the fact that hopefulyl the media will now leave us alone about our relationship."

"You're so silly," she giggled. "But, sure, why the heck not? Let's celebrate the media leaving us alone."

"It's a date then?"

"It's a date. Now, let's get back before Kevin sends a search party out after us."

"That's if he hasn't already done so," Brian chuckled. "Knowing him, he had the search party out ten minutes ago."

The next night.....

The limo pulled up to the fancy Italian restaurant, and it's two passengers got out ellegantly. One in a suit and tie, the other in a sleeveless navy dress that hung just below her knees.

"Oh my God! Brian!" Lenore gasped. "We can't go here! It'll cost you a fortune!"

Brian smiled to himself when he heard her say this. She was different from all his other dates. All they cared about was his fame and fortune, not him. They were in love with Brian Backstreet, who could get them whatever their heart desired, not Brian Littrell, the sweet southern gentlemen.

Everytime he'd taken them out to dinner, they'd squeal, "Oh, goody! We can have the most expensive meal, and ezquisite wine, and best dessert! Afterwards, we can go the mall, and you can buy me that necklace I showed you the other day."

"Hello? Earth to Brian! Brian? Are you there?" Lenore called softly, waving her hand in front of his face. "Hello?"

"Brian reporting back from space," Brian began. "You called Earth?"

She giggled. "You're so silly."

He grinned cheesily. "I know I am, but that's why you love me."

"If only you knew how much," Lenore thought silently.

"There a problem my sweet?"

"This place'll cost you a fortune," she said. "I'd much rather we just go grab a burger from McDonald's and find a park somewhere, where we can sit and eat out semi-cold dinner under the stars."

"But you'll wreck your dress," he pointed out.

"Brian, it's a dress!" She exclaimed. "This is food we're talking about here! Not clothes!"

"So, what do you suggest we do?"

"Blow this place, and do like I said."

"Fine, let's go grab a burger," he sighed. "Whatever you want."

They walked for a bit longer, before she spoke again.

"Are you sure you don't mind if we have a burger?" Lenore queried. "I just don't want you wasting all your money on food. Especially at a place that takes half an hour to serve you your dinner, when we can go somewhere that'll do it in five."

"No. Just as long as you're happy, I'm happy," he replied. "Besides, your idea sounds like more fun."

"You sure?"

"C'mon. Let's go get our burgers, find that park you mentioned, then maybe search for a beach later on," he told her. "I know you've always wanted to walk along a beach after dark, so why not do it tonight?"

"Thanks," she smiled hugging him. "Besides, we won't have truble making good conversation, as we usually know what the other's thinking before...."

"They've even had a chance to say it," he grinned, finishing her sentence. "We tend to finish each other's sentences too, in case you haven't noticed.

They found a McDonald's, got their good to go, then went off in search of a park. After hanging out at the park for three hours, they decided to look for a nearby beach to stroll on.