- Text Size +
A.N.: I really hope y'all like this fic. This chapter is a bit humours. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Never use my real name. BSB own themselves. Thank-you.

The next day....

(A.N.: This part didn't happen in the dream; I just thought I'd add it so y'all know that the other guys still exist.)

"Frick, are you sure you wanna do this?" Nick asked. "How do you know she'll say yes?"

"Yes, Frack, I'm sure," Brian said for the zillionth time. "I just know, okay?"

But Rok, what'll the fans think?" A.J. queried. "Also, don't you think this is a little too soon?"

"Bone, too soon would've been when we were five," he snapped. "And for the last time, who cares what the fans think? It's my life, not theirs."

"You sure you know what you're doing Frick?" Nick questioned.

"I know what I'm doing!" Brian exclaimed.

"But...."

"Guys, you're not helping any," Kevin stated, after seeing the annoyed look on Brian's face. "Look, if my cousin says he knows what he's doing, then he knows what he's doing."

"Thanks Kev," Brian said shooting him a grateful glance.

"That's what I'm here for," Kevi shrugged.

"Brian, if you're sure enough to go through with this, then I'm one hundred percent behind you in every step of the way," Howie piped up. "I wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed."

"Thanks D.," Brian smiled. "I appreciate that."

"Guys?" Brian replicated, looking at his two little brothers. "If I don't have everyone's blessing, then I'll forget the whole thing and drive y'all insane for the rest of your lives."

"Fine," Nick and A.J. grumbled. "Go for it."

"Thank-you," Brian said, turning back to what he'd originally been doing.

"Just don't forget 'bout me," Nick whimpered slightly. "I don't think I'd be able to stand that."

Brian turned back around and looked at the young man.

"Is that was this is all about?"

Nick nodded.

"Frack, I could never ever forget about you," he said hugging him. "You're my best buddy, and no one - not even someone I've known for years - could ever replace you."

"Really?" Nick interrogated skeptically.

"Really," Brian smiled. "I love you bro."

"Ditto," Nick grnned. "Now, let's get on with the show.

"Oh, let's get started," Brian sang.

Turn the lights down low," A.J. added.

"Turn the lights down low," Howie repeated for Nick.

"You were there from the start," Kevin went on.

"You were there," A.J. mimicked.

"We know who you are," Brian put in.

"We know who you are," Nick laughed, as he said A.J.'s part.

"Boy, have we ever lost it," Kevin commented shaking his head. "You know you've been a Backstreet Boy too long when...."

"You start singing your songs in sticky situations," Brian finished, as everyone laughed.

"Beside, when did we ever have it?" A.J. chuckled.

"Never!" The other guys replicated in unison.