- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey y'all! How y'all doin'? Hope y'all are still readin' this fic. Seems my Tesia series are the fics that do the best-lol. But, hey, I c'n try, right? Well, Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea - as it's based on a dream I had. Brian & rest of BSB own themselves. I own none of the songs. Thank-you. Important Note: If anyone lives in Ontario, Canada - or anywhere - and would like to see BSB in concert - the Ottawa tickets are still on sale last I checked. The link is: www.capitaltickets.ca - you must have an account first, otherwise you can't get tickets! Also, yesterday morning at 1:30-2am, they were still selling 100level tickets. Good luck!

A week later at the BSB concert....

(A.N.: This part actually happened in the dream.)

"You're sure you're ready to do this?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Remember, there's nothing to worry about. I'll be right there next to you. Just sing your heart out and pretend it's just the two of us singing in your bedroom."

"I'll try."

They went out on stage then, to sing Trisha Yearwood's song, How Do I Live, for the audience in the stadium, and at home watching them on T.V.

The music began and they started to sing.

"How do I, get through a night without you? If I had to live without you, what kind of life would that be? And I, need you in my arms need you to hold. You're my world, my heart, my soul. If you ever leave, baby you would take away everything good in my life."

"And tell me now, how do I live without you; I want to know. How do I breathe without you, if you ever go? How do I ever, ever survive? Oh, how do I, how do I live?"

The music break was then, and the band quieted down some.

"What's going on?" Lenore wondered. "They aren't supposed to slow the music down."

"Close your eyes," Brian told her.

She did as she was told, but opened her eyes a few minutes later as she'd grown impatient. She was shocked to find Brian knelt down in front of her on one knee.

"Lenore, I knew I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you," he began. "There was always something that set you apart from all the other girls. I've yet to figure out just what it is, but I intend to do so in the years to come."

"You'll always be my best girl no matter what happens," he continued. "You've always been by my side whether I was sick or making a life altering decision. I know you'll always be there for me too 'cause you're my shining star, and I'm going to make absolute sure that you never leave me."

"What I'm trying to say, amongst all my rambling, is I love you more than life itself and with all my heart," he went on as he pulled something out of his pocket. "Lenore, I'd be the happiest man alive, if you did me the honour of being my wife."

She looked from him to the light blue diamond ring on the gold band and back again.

"Brian," she finally managed. "The ring must've cost you a fortune."

"Nothing could ever cost too much when it comes to making your face light up the way it just did," he smiled sweetly. "I take it, that's a yes then?"

She nodded, as he slipped the ring on her finger and the fans cheered and apllauded loudly.

The fans had always liked her, because no matter what, she always gave them respect, unlike his many girlfriends. Even if they were right down rude to her, she still showed them respect. They also knew that she always told the Boys to think of the fans first when it came to certain situations.

He stood back up and they kissed before hugging each other.

The music got louder then, signalling that they were going to now finish the song.

"If you ever leave, baby you would take away everything, need you and me. Baby 'cause you're everything good in my life. And tell me now, how do I live without you, I want to know. How do I breathe without you, if you ever go? How do I ever, ever survive? Oh, how I, how do I live?"

"How do I live....without you baby....how do I live....oh, how do I live...."

They were still swaying in each other's arms when the song had ended. They kept dancing until the other guys came out, letting them know it was time for the next song to begin.

(A.N.: From here on is just fiction and didn't happen in the dream.)

About halfway through the show, Brian called her back up on stage.

"Sweet Pea, this next song is dedicated you you," he informed her. "I know Howie wrote it and all, but it makes me think of you everytime we sing it. It brings back all those memories of you having to put up with jealous people and major insults."

The boys then sang What Makes You Different (Makes You Beatufil) to her. Brian immediately pulled her into his arms and sang into her ear after she'd rested her head on his shoulder.

"What makes you different, makes you beautiful. What's there inside of you, shines through to me. and in your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need. 'Cause what makes you different, makes you beautiful to me."

They finished the song, and she smiled at him through tears.

"That was beautiful," she whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you," he returned, kissing the tip of her nose.

She blushed. "Get on with the show you."

He escorted her off the stage, then returned where the other guys were, to go on with the next song.

At the end of the show after they'd sung Drowning, Lenore wasn't too surprised when they called her out again.

"Hun," Brian began. "I wrote you something, and want you and the whole world to hear it together."

He got down on his knees again, then began to sing the song he had written especially for her.

"Beautiful you are, compassionate is she. you have made me what I am, she's all I hope to be. The world it lies in you, for fullfilling all my dreams. You are my dream come true, and in just two words, my destiny. 'Cause you are everything, everything my heart could ever imagine. Everything you are."

She leaned down and kissed him, just as he started to get up.

"You know you're too good to me, right?" She smiled.

"Nothing could ever be too good for you," he grinned. "I love you Bunny."

"I love you Bri-Bear."

They walked off the stage smiling, with their arms around the other's waist. They knew that moment, that all their dreams would come true better than ever, now that they were to be together forever.

The End!