- Text Size +
Chapter 9

“Pizzas are here!” Denise yelled as she came outside with all the pizzas. Felicia and Nick, being the closest to the patio, ran back and got there first. The other’s soon joined and they started eating.

“We have rehearsal tomorrow, right?” AJ asked while he was putting the pizza in his mouth.

“Just dancing,” Kevin said.

Felicia perked up when he said that. “I forgot you said you danced.”

“Would you like to watch them?” Denise asked.

“Sure. I haven’t been inside a dance studio in such a long time, it would be cool to see one again.”

“You used to dance?” Nick asked.

“Uh huh. Seven years.” Felicia said.

“Wow, maybe you can help Nick out sometime,” Kevin joked. Well, not completely. Nick admitted himself that the moves were hard, and Kevin did see how Felicia and Nick were acting with each other.

Nick flung one of his pepperonis at him.

“Hey!” Kevin exclaimed.

Felicia giggled. “Well, maybe, as long as they aren’t too hard for me.”

“Cool,” Kevin said as he looked at his watch. “It’s getting late, we should get going.”

“It was nice to meet you guys,” Felicia said.

“It was nice meeting you too,” Howie said. “See ya guys tomorrow.”

Everyone else said their goodbyes and left. Felicia yawned. “I’m gonna go to bed.”

“Okay, pleasant dreams sweetie,” Denise said as she kissed her on the head.

“Night Alex,” Felicia said and gave him a hug before heading up to her room. This was the first time she slept in her own room for two years. Her other roommates were either adopted, fostered, or moved to another orphanage. But this time, no one would be moving in or out, except for her. Well, hopefully I wont be moving out. She got to her room, got ready for bed, and once she was under the covers, she was out like a light, with Corky close in hand.