- Text Size +
Charlie's Crab is a real place up here. And you really do need to get dressed up to get in. Chapter 11

Felicia had fun playing video games. She never played them before, but managed to be tough competition. Felicia and Nick were goofing off. One could call it flirting, but they didn’t see it that way. They saw it as two friends playing around. There was no rehearsal at all the next day, so the guys stayed pretty late. Felicia ended up falling asleep and AJ carried her upstairs.

Felicia was getting ready for her first big date. She got all dressed up, and even put up makeup and body spray. The doorbell rang and she went to get it. She kept walking towards the door, but the parlor turned into a never-ending hallway. She finally made it, and Nick was there waiting for her.

“Hi Nick,” Felicia said as she closed the door behind her.

“Hey, um, why are you so dressed up?” Nick asked, looking at her outfit.

“Well, we ARE going on a date to Charlie’s Crab. You need to dress up to get in,” Felicia said, looking at his basketball shorts and tank top. Suddenly a basketball appeared in his hands.

“I thought I already told you that I don’t think of you like that. Remember, I asked you to play basketball with me,” Nick asked. All of a sudden, her outfit changed into shorts and a tank top.

“Oh…. okay,” Felicia said, sounding defeated. Everything started to get blurry and gray.

Felicia’s eyes opened immediately. The last thing she remembered was Nick celebrating again. How did I end up here? It’s not like it mattered though. All she needed to remember was that dream. She wouldn’t have believed it, but lately her dreams reflected her reality. I mean, really, the night before I moved here I had a dream that mom and AJ would adopt me. This dream HAS to be true. Felicia knew what she needed to do. She wasn’t going to fall for Nick. She couldn’t, unless she wanted a broken heart.