- Text Size +
Chapter 14

Felicia, Denise, and AJ returned home soon after. Denise and AJ were talking softly in the front seat, but Felicia was too upset to say anything. Before she knew it, they arrived home. She got out of the car, almost as if she was in a trance. AJ came over and led her to the front door.

“Are you going to be okay?” he asked as Denise opened the door.

Felicia just nodded her head.

I need to get her mind off of this. “Want to watch movies?”

“Okay,” Felicia said softly. “You pick.”

He led her over to the couch. “I’ll make you two some popcorn,” Denise said and went into the kitchen.

“Thanks mom,” AJ said as he went to the video collection. “Is Spaceballs okay with you?”

“What’s it about?” Felicia asked, still being very quiet.

“It’s a spoof on Star Wars. It’s REALLY funny”

Felicia gave him a small smile. “Okay.”

AJ smiled back. He put the tape in and joined Felicia on the couch. Felicia laughed at the jokes she understood, but other than that she was quiet the entire time. She ended up falling asleep with her head in his lap. Denise came back in with some sodas.

“Where’s a camera when I need one?” she joked and handed AJ his soda before sitting down.

AJ smirked. They wont take her away, we wont let them.