- Text Size +
sorta short chapter....if you dont know or dont realise it, the i turn to you mentioned(omg, shes not posting the lyrics! lol) is by christina aguilera.

and i discovered this last night....felicia grew up REALLY fast lol. alot of the stuff that i wanted to go down was when she was really young and really old(well, not really old, like early 20's lol), so thats why i didnt write much about her teenage years, just the occasional stuff so it wasnt too big of a time jump. if i come up with an idea of something that i wished i had put in originally, i might add the concept of a flashback hehe.

oh! and jono is another name from my yearbook hehe....i actually had a crush on this guy in 8th grade(he sat at my science lab table). and, like the character, he is really big and on the high school football team....even tho, i know he didnt play center, i just forgot his actual position heh.

and why did i pick white russian? cause it is one of the only drinks i know of hehe(aside from margaritas and pina colatas)

Chapter 32

~June 2000~

At the Cain Park Concert, Felicia and her grandparents caught up on everything they could think of. They met AJ and Denise, and surprisingly, Bubbie thought that they were an excellent family, despite their religion. They exchanged phone numbers and addresses, and even email. Considering Bubbie’s old-fashioned ways, Felicia was sure surprised when they said they had a computer. Since Cain Park, they have kept in touch whenever necessary, but not too often.

Felicia also had a new boyfriend, Jono Novak. He is four years older than Felicia, one of AJ’s good friends, and was a roadie on Millennium. He was a fairly big guy; he was a center in high school, but that was the extent of his football days, unless you count tag football while on tour.

Today was the day of Kevin’s wedding to Kristin. Over time, Felicia had become best friends with Brian and Kevin’s fiancées and she was going to be a bridesmaid for Kevin and Kristin’s wedding. Felicia, Brian, AJ, and Howie would all be going with their significant others, while Nick and Lenni would be going solo. Lenni heard of people meeting their future husbands and wives at weddings, so she planned to try that. Nick was just going though to be there for his brother; he didn’t care about being in a relationship or trying to start one there. After Willa, he just wanted to be solo, even though he did start to have feelings for Felicia again. But he knew she was happy with Jono, so he didn’t want to ruin that for her.

At the reception, everyone was having a good time. Jono went to get himself and Felicia some drinks, and she had to keep reminding him that she wanted a Shirley Temple, NOT a White Russian. One of the downsides to the big age difference I guess. While he was gone, Casper Slide came on. Felicia didn’t notice at first because she was looking at the doorway, waiting for him to come back from the lobby with the drinks. Nick saw this and pulled her to the dance floor.

“This song sounds familiar, I wonder where I’ve heard this before,” Nick joked as he started to dance.

Felicia listened and started to dance as well. “I know, must be a new dance,” she giggled. Happily, no one was injured this time. The songs came and went with toast’s in-between, then I Turn to You came on. Felicia saw Jono wasn’t back yet and was about to go sit down before Nick grabbed her arm.

“May I have this dance?” he asked, looking into her eyes.

Felicia got a chill when he said that. She hasn’t felt like this since the first time they met, and she didn’t know why. He just asked you to dance girl, get a grip. Felicia nodded as he pulled her close to dance. They didn’t mean to, but she rested her head on his shoulder, and he rested his head on her's. No one noticed this except for a man standing in the doorway, and he wasn't too happy with the picture.