- Text Size +
another update. next one wont be till after sunday, and maybe even tuesday lol....going out of town, and then the concert is that tuesday, so a new chapter once im less busy

Chapter 38

“Okay, so how….no, why do you think you know where Jono is? Especially when the police are still working on it,” Nick asked, sitting in AJ’s passenger seat. The duo left a note on Felicia’s side table saying they went home to shower real fast. They told the same story to their bodyguards, who only helped them get out to a taxi, but stayed behind. Once they arrived at AJ’s house, AJ just told him that he knew where Jono was, and led Nick to the car.

AJ sighed. “The police are thinking criminally, I’m thinking logically. They think he’s fled the state by now. I know Jono. He’s a lazy bum and tries to rest whenever he can. I figured that driving wise, he was probably at the max, three hours away, since that was when Howie and Lenni ran into him.”

“We are going to be in this car for three hours?!”Nick asked, slightly peeved. “I want to kill him, but not that bad. I’d rather be with Felicia right now. She needs us.”

AJ rolled his eyes. “You didn’t let me finish. I called every hotel I could that would be in that area. He’s only 30 minutes away.”

“Is he that stupid?” Nick asked.

“I guess so.”

“So….did Felicia get you hooked on Law and Order too?” Nick asked after a pause.

AJ chuckled. “I got HER hooked on it.”

~*~*~

Even though AJ said it was 30 minutes away, it was more like 15. For a normal driver, it would have been 30. But this is AJ who was driving.

“Ya sure this is the place?” Nick asked as they walked through the hotel. Or, if you want to be more specific, a two-story Motel 6.

“Positive. Told ya, he’s lazy, and cheap.” AJ said, going to the room they were told.

“You didn’t tell me he was cheap,” Nick said.

“Yeah, well, I’m telling you now,” AJ said as they found the room. “Thank god we don’t stay in these places anymore. Our fans would be able to find us too easily,” he mumbled and knocked on the door.

After a couple minutes, they heard someone get to the door. “Who is it?” the man asked.

AJ knew it was Jono immediately, even though he sounded drunk. “Uh….pizza’s here!” he called out, using a surfers voice. Nick gave him a look. “What?” he whispered. “He’s too drunk to remember that he or-“ AJ was cut off by the door opening, revealing a very hung over Jono.

“How much…..hey, I didn’t order….why are you here? Aw….shit,” he slurred together, and once he realized who was delivering his pizza, he backed away from them. But, being drunk did not do him any good. He tripped over his backpack, letting AJ and Nick come after him, beating him up good.

“LIKE THIS?!?! YOU SHOULDN’T DO ANYTHING YOU WOULDN’T WANT DONE TO YOURSELF!!!!” Nick screamed, punching him in the face. Before he could finish with him, AJ pulled him off and beat him up even more, kicking him as well.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!! I TRUSTED YOU WITH FELICIA, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO HER?!?! YOU ARE A DISGUTING PIG, WHO SHOULD ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!” AJ yelled, drawing blood. Once he was done with him, AJ stood up, leaving Jono on the floor. “When the police find you….and they will….tell them you were in a bar fight before coming here. Got it?” he said through clenched teeth.

Unbeknownst to AJ, that scenario was already going on in Jono’s very drunk mind. He thought he was in a bar at the moment, listening to very loud music, and on the floor for hitting on some guys girlfriend. He just nodded as he closed his eyes.

“Come on man. Lets get out of here,” Nick said, pulling AJ out the door and back to the car. They got in silent, and made their way back to the hospital

~*~*~

In hopes that they would get back before anyone woke up, AJ broke his previous record and arrived in 10 minutes.

“Man, your lucky you didn’t kill us,” Nick said as they walked in the back door of the hospital, not wanting to deal with the fans.

“Yeah, yeah. Felicia says that too,” AJ said. They made their way back to Felicia’s room and snuck in, seeing everyone was still asleep. They sat back down next to Felicia when she woke up.

“Hey you two,” Felicia mumbled, smiling softly.

Nick kissed her head before taking her hand. “Hi there sleepy head.”

“How are you feeling?” AJ asked.

“Like I was run over by a truck,” she said honestly. “But it’s a major improvement from before.”

Nick sighed and kissed her forehead. “Don’t worry, I don’t think you will ever feel like that again.”

Before Felicia could ask what he meant by that, Detective Gray came in, this time with a happy look on his face.

“What’s up?” AJ asked, even though he had a feeling what it was.

“Would you like the rest of the group to be awake for the news? Or just tell them later?” Gray asked, his smile never fading.

Felicia needed to know what it was, now. “We’ll tell them later. Please, tell us.”

“We found Mr. Novak. He was in a motel, fairly beat up. He claims it was from a bar fight, which seems okay since he was also drunk. He is in custody right now.”

Felicia breather a sigh of relief before smiling at Gray. “Thank you,” she whispered before closing her eyes and going back to sleep, still very weak and tired.

“Boys, could you come out here with me for a moment?” Gray asked.

Nick look at AJ confused, but both men got up and went outside the room.

“Just so you know, your secret is safe with me,” Gray said, smirking at the two.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” AJ asked.

Gray pulled out their driver’s licenses. “Next time you plan on getting revenge on someone, make sure you leave with your ID’s.”

ATTENNTION LENNI!!! lol....i can stay on till 2, were leaving at 11 ish tomorrow, so...yeah lol...dont know when exactly ill get on tonight cause i hafta pack...gotta go, dads home lol