- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So yeah, once again, I appologize for the wait. I didnt like the chapter at first, but for some reason the end (the part I didn't like) was missing when I went to send it to my beta, so I re-wrote it, and now I like it....I swore I saved the original ending tho lol. Anyways, heres the next chapter, the song is Poison by Alice Cooper...And as for the the next update...I honestly dont know when I will.....I wanted to wait to post this so I could, for once, post chapters on a regular basis, but my beta said I should post it now since its been awhile, so here it is, and maybe less of a cliffy? I hope so....Anwyays, back to my anyways lol.....Things are picking up with my sorority, and getting into the business school, and hopefully getting an internship...so when/if i have time to write I will (like spring break was this week), but most likely the next update wont come until the begining of May. Ihat time period isnt set in stone, but that will be when I have the most free time, after finals. enjoy! And reviews are VERY MUCH SO appreciated!
Chapter 51

Earlier...

Howie and Felicia gave up trying to find a non country radio station. They didn’t mind the music, but not every single song. Instead Felicia opened up her computer and played her mix of songs as she checked her e-mail.

“Oh! I love this song!” Felicia squealed as she turned up the volume and started to sing along.

It took Howie until the chorus to recognize it and he sang along with Felicia as he turned onto the ramp headed to Kevin’s house. “I wanna love you but I better not touch. I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you but I want it too much. I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison. Your poison running through my veins, your poison. And I don’t wanna break these chains, poison...”

Felicia giggled as Howie continued on by himself, getting more and more into the song. “I can see it now. ‘Covers of Alice Cooper by Howie D.’”

“Hey, it’s a good song!” Howie smirked, stopping at a red light.

Felicia just shook her head playfully at him as she noticed the snow getting heavier. “I can’t wait to get there.... and start a snowball fight,” she added with a smirk, really missing this sort of weather.

Howie started driving once the light was green. “Don’t you dare throw any at me, It took forever to get my hair per-“ Howie was cut off as a car rammed into the passenger side, causing the car to go into a spin across the road. “OH SHIT!” Howie yelled as he tried to get the car under control, casting a quick glance at an unconscious Felicia. He would have tried to wake her up but with all the force that was caused, their car made it to the edge of the road and started rolling down a hill, flipping until the passenger side hit a tree hard.

~*~*~

Felicia woke up as she heard sirens approaching, completely disoriented. She reached up to feel her forehead, feeling the blood, as well as her hair now standing on end. Huh... She looked to her right and saw crunched metal and a tree, looked down and saw more crunched metal on her lap, then noticing some was sticking into her. She glanced to her left and saw Howie, unconscious and nearly on the ceiling, but not in horrible shape. As the lights of the ambulances came closer she managed to weakly hold Howie’s hand to try to get his attention, but her eyes grew heavy soon after.

~*~*~

Howie slowly opened his eyes, the smell of the room and the constant beeping of the heart monitor waking him up. What in the...

“Welcome to the land of the living,” Kevin said sadly, sitting next to the bed.

“What....” Howie asked, wanting to know about everything, not sure where to start.

“You were in a bad accident Howie. Some drunk idiot rammed into you and sent your car practically flying. The doctor said you had some minor cuts and bruises, a few cracked ribs, and a concussion. You’re lucky you weren’t hurt anymore...” Kevin trailed off, his thoughts going elsewhere.

“Where is everyone else? And do my parents know?” Howie asked, trying to see into the hallway if anyone else was out there.

“Your parents are on their way up, its just really hard for them to get a flight because of Christmas. I’m in here cause they wanted you to see a familiar face when you woke, but didn’t want anyone else cluttering up the room. And A.J., Denise, and Nick are with Felicia-“

It dawned on Howie then. “Where’s Felicia? How is she? Last I remembered we were hit on her side.”

Kevin sighed as he thought about how to put it. “Shes pretty beat up D...”

“How bad is she?”

“Shes in a coma...”