- Text Size +
A.N.: Obviously, I decided to post something other than Backstreet fiction. Lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself, Amy, & the song lyrics. N*SYNC own themselves, as does BSB. Thank-you.

"I see you in dreams at night And know that this is right To be able to hold you tight I smile whenever you’re in sight I shall always be here for you Forever and ever

“That was wonderful!” Lenore exclaimed, as famous singer, Amy Perkins, stopped singing. “That was so amazing! I can’t believe one of my songs was just actually recorded!”

“Well, I told ya it’d be recorded if given to the right producer,” Amy smiled. “Are you sure I sounded okay?”

“You sounded wonderful!” Lenore assured her. “Guess what!”

“What?”

“Guess who just entered the building?”

“Who?” Amy asked. “The Backstreet Boys?”

“Nope,” Lenore said, still grinning. “N’SYNC!”

“N’SYNC?” Amy gasped. “Oh my God! You mean. JC Chasez is in the exact same building as us?”

“YES!” Lenore shrieked excitedly. “Isn’t that so cool?”

“Jeez, if I didn’t know any better I’d say Brian Littrell had just entered the room,” Amy stated. “By the way you’re flipping out, it might as well be the Backstreet Boys instead.”

“Maybe we can meet N’SYNC,” Lenore riposted. “I wonder if we’ll bump into them while we’re here? I sure hope so!”

“Dunno, maybe,” Amy replied, silently praying to somehow magically bump into the JC Chasez.”


A.N.: Well? Whatcha think? Plz R&R! Thank-you!