- Text Size +
A.N.: Yes, two chapters tonight. Gotta make sure y'all are interested-lol. And so yanno, I wrote this fic, like, way back in grade 10 or 11. So if it's not up to my usual standards, that's why-lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself, Amy, & the song lyrics in chapter one. N*SYNC own themselves, as does BSB. Thank-you.
An hour later…..

Amy and Lenore were just coming out of the recording studio they’d been in, when they crashed into someone. They looked up to find the JC Chasez and the Justin Timberlake, as well as the other three guys of N’SYNC staring back at them.

“Whoa, you ladies okay?” JC questioned sweetly. “We didn’t hurt you, did we?”

“Huh?” Lenore answered, then blushed. “Oh, uh, no.”

Justin laughed, “I see you’re a little shocked to see us here.”

“Not entirely,” Amy responded. “We knew who was in the building, but didn’t know we’d walk into you.”

“Are you two singers?” Joey queried. “If not, if ya don’t mind me asking, what were ya doing in the recording studio?”

“Uh, Amy is,” Lenore rejoined. “I’m just her songwriter and best friend.”

“That’s cool,” Lance piped up. “You have an album out yet?”

“One, but I will have another one out soon,” Amy replied. “This will be my second album, and Lenore’s just as excited as I am ‘cause I’m using more of her songs this time around.”

“Good luck with your album and all the photo shoots,” Chris said. “Hope ya become an even bigger success than you already are.”

“Thanks,” Amy blushed. “Uh, I guess we’ll go now, so you can use the studio.”

“How’d you girls like to stay and listen to us record?” JC interrogated. “We could always use an outsiders opinion on how our songs sound.”

“Really?” Lenore gasped. “Ooh, we’d love too!”

“Well then, let’s get on with this,” Justin stated. “The sooner we finish here the sooner we can take you lovely ladies out for dinner.”


A.N.: Again...Well? Lol. Plz R&R! Thank-you!