- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A.N.: Yes, another. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Amy, & story idea. N'SYNC/BSB own themselves. Thank-you!

Around midnight…..

Lenore and Justin entered the house, only to find themselves stepping on rose petals, which didn’t make Lenore too happy, but she was still too excited about what had happened that night. She heard the T.V. blaring in the living room, and raced in there once she’d taken her shoes off.

“AMY! AMY! GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!”

“What?” Amy asked, as her and JC looked up from the movie. “Why are you so hyped up?”

“I, Lenore Edna Pietroniro, met the Brian Thomas Littrell of the Backstreet Boys tonight!” she screeched. “The other Boys were there too, but, oh my God, I met Brian!”

JC laughed. “I take it Justin just made your biggest dream come true then, eh?”

“Oh my God, Justin!” Lenore cried, suddenly remembering she’d ditched him in the hallway.

She quickly ran back to the front hall and kissed him passionately with all her might.

“Thank-you so much Sweetie; you’ve no idea how happy you’ve made me.”

“Oh, I have a pretty good idea,” Justin rejoined. “Now c’mon, let’s find out who made this mess.”

They returned to the living room and demanded to know why there was rose petals lying all over the house. Once they’d been informed they sat down and watched the rest of the T.V. show that Amy and JC has been watching when they’d come home.