- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A.N.: Yet another chapter, though only one of yah is reading this. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Amy, & story idea. N'SYNC/BSB own themselves. Thank-you!
Half an hour later…..

“JC, what are you doing?” Amy interrogated her gorgeous boyfriend. “Why is there rose petals all over the floors? You know Lenore’s gonna kill you when she sees all this.”

“Just close your eyes and trust me,” JC replied as he took her hand in his. “Now, no peeking you.”

“Who me?” Amy asked innocently. “Never.”

JC chuckled to himself, then led her into the kitchen. “Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

Amy opened her eyes and gasped. “Oh my, it’s beautiful.”

She looked around the kitchen, and saw rose petals all over the floor, and candles everywhere with their flames shining brightly at them. She also noticed the romantic dinner for two he’d placed on the table, along with the white wine.

“You like?”

“I love it!” Amy smiled, as JC grinned.

She turned and kissed him passionately, then they both sat down for their glorious dinner.

After their romantic dinner, they went into the living room to watch The Way We Were (with Barbara Streisand), and ate popcorn, while cuddled up together on the living room couch.