- Text Size +
Another short story...this one will be done in a few chapters though...all of which are complete...so if you want to know what happens, leave a review please! Enjoy!

Chapter One

“I have a fetish for fucking you with a skirt on
On the backstreet in the backseat of the ucon”


“Do you really think you should be singing those particular lyrics with just me in the car?” Brian laughed as he looked over at his best friend, Nick, who was singing a long with the radio at the top of his lungs. It was just another day, them on their way to another meeting regarding the music business and which direction they should head in to next.

“It’s a good song, dawg!” Nick exclaimed, “Don’t take it personal. And you’re making me miss the chorus.” Nick immediately started singing again, trying to catch up to where the artist was in the song.

“Your lips, your smile,
Love it when you kiss me baby
Those hips, those thighs
Love it when you fuck me baby.”


Nick purposely turned his head towards Brian as he sang the lyrics, continuing to drive. He batted his eyelashes at his best friend jokingly just to annoy him even further, which worked like a charm almost immediately.

“Dude, seriously, enough!!” Brian exclaimed, shuddering as he turned the radio off completely, “You are really starting to creep me out. You really need to get a girlfriend again, you freak. Besides, hasn’t anybody ever told you that ya can’t rap worth crap? There is a reason why we sing more pop rock music.”

Nick stuck out his bottom lip in a slight pout, acting as if he’d been emotionally wounded. Maybe he had gone over the edge slightly. But he had been having fun. Even though him and Brian were best friends, pestering the slightly older man came easy. If fact, annoying all of his group members, his other great friends and ‘brothers’ came easily. He took advantage of it, carrying the badge with significant pride. It was something he really wouldn’t give up without a fight. Even when he was thirty, or even forty, his forte would be to play pranks and be a jokester to those who were nearest and dearest to his heart.

“Rok, you need to lighten up a bit. Relax, chill, have fun.” Nick grinned

“I’m chillin” Brian laughed at the blonde boy’s persistence, “Trust me...I’m chillin’ just fine.”

Nick shrugged, not really knowing what to say and bored to tears now that the radio was off. The music and him singing made the drive so much more interesting and time pass by at a much quicker pace. He needed the music....the drive was still another half hour, and his attention span in the silence was a dangerous thing, almost like a lethal weapon.

Reaching over, Nick went to turn the music back on, but Brian wouldn’t let him, shoving his arm away, placing it firmly back on the steering wheel.

“Concentrate, Nicky...” he teased, “The radio will only distract you.”

“Oh, screw you,” Nick chided, not amused with being told what he could and could not do in his car.

“I’ll leave that job to Leighanne.” Brian told Nick with a large grin, naming his wife, “But thanks for the offer.”

Nick’s facial expression at that was one of complete disgust. There was way too much information there than he really wanted to know, and he knew that Brian and his wife were getting some bedroom activity, as they had an almost three year old son. A shiver went up his spine as he tried to shake the image out of his head.

“Shut up, Rok...damn...that’s just sick,” Nick muttered, reaching to turn on the radio again to sing along to some more.

“I told you that you drive like an idiot when you have that thing on.” Brian argued.

“But it’s my fucking car!” Nick shot back, actually getting angry.

This continued on for another thirty seconds, Nick taking his eyes off of the road to glare at his best friend, who refused to have any sort of sound in the car other than them talking. Even though his eyes were only off of the road for a split second, it was enough time for him to feel a thump as he hit something. His eyes tore back to the road, Nick slamming on the breaks as Brian jumped too, all growing silent. Nothing was there, whatever being hit gone...or was it?