- Text Size +
A.N.: Just something I wrote because of the picture shown below. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea. BSB own themselves. Thank-you.






It was another boring old day in the life of a pop star – a Backstreet Boy to be exact. He was bored stiff, as they had the day off – they’d been touring non-stop, and they’d a day off to go and play some baseball later on. But right now, he was bored stiff. So, he decided to do what he did best after music – being a pest.

“Guys, I’m bored,” he whined pitifully. “Anybody wanna go and do something?”

“We can’t right now,” Kevin answered. “We’ve the day off to relax for the baseball game this afternoon.

He sighed heavily. “But Kev,” he whined again. “I’m bored.”

“Go find someone to bug then,” Kevin replied. “I’m on the phone.”

“Hi Kristin!” He yelled.

Kevin listened to the person on the phone a minute, then spoke. “She says hi.”

He smirked. “Phone sex!”

“OUT!” Kevin ordered, trying not to smile at his ‘little brother’.

He snickered and vacated the room, to try and find someone else to bug. He spotted Howie next.

“Howie! My man!” He exclaimed smiling.

“Hi Nicky,” Howie smiled back. “Leigh and I are going out for breakfast – wanna join us?”

“Naw,” he shrugged. “I’ma go bug Frick an’ Bone.”

“All right,” Howie nodded. “Have fun – though I think Brian’s with Leighanne and Baylee.”

He rolled his eyes and continued along his way. He soon found Brian’s room, and knocked once before entering.

“Friiick!” He called out. “Where are youuu?”

Brian laughed as he came out of the bathroom with Baylee. “Just finished cleaning the little guy up – he got breakfast everywhere.”

He chuckled and took the little blond boy from his best friend. “Hey Buddy!” He grinned, lifting Baylee up to blow raspberries on his belly.

Baylee laughed heartily, squirming about in the older blond’s arms.

He laughed himself, then set the little boy down. “Go on. Go find Mommy, or Uncle Nick’s gonna eat you up.”

Baylee giggled as he ran off, as Nick had made like he was going to chase him.

Brian shook his head. “You sure you’re not three-years-old, Frack?”

“Last time I checked I wasn’t,” he chuckled. “But he’s fun. I still remember the twins at that age.” His look turned sad a moment, but then he smiled again. “Wanna go play some b-ball for a little bit?”

“Sorry Frack,” Brian said apologetically. “We’re taking Baylee to the park.”

“So? We can play ball, and Leighanne can play with Squirt.”

Brian gave his best friend a Look. “Frack, you know I don’t get to play with him often.”

He sighed and nodded. “Yeah, I know. I’ll go find Bone.”

Brian patted his back. “Cheer up. We get to play later, Buddy.”

“Yeah, I know,” he said sadly, leaving the room. “Never plays with Baylee. Pft. He never plays with me. I only get to see him when he’s gotta work.”

Brian sighed, hearing his friend. He felt bad – but he had promised his son they’d go to the park – and he was not about to break a promise to his little boy. Though, hurting Nick felt almost as bad – though now twenty-five, Nick was still basically a kid himself.

He soon found himself crashing into A.J., as he came out of his room.

“Hey!” A.J. grinned. “Where you off too, Kid?”

He shrugged. “Was coming to see if you wanted to hang out, or whatever.”

A.J. chuckled, then teased. “Or whatever? Watch it, Kid. You know I like doing girls up the ass – don’t tempt me to do you next.”

He made a face. “Eew! Gross! Bone!”

A.J. smirked. “See not even that’ll shut yah up.”

He rolled his eyes. “If you don’t wanna hang out, that’s all yah gotta say, man.”

A.J. draped his arm over the blond boy’s shoulders. “Kid, I never said I didn’t wanna hang out. I just said I could easily do you, if I ever felt like it.”

He shuddered some. “That’s just sick, man.”

“I know,” A.J. smirked. “That’s why I said it.”

He rolled his eyes again. “Well, whatcha wanna do?”

“I dunno. Feel up to greeting some fans?”

He shrugged. “Sure. Why not?”

A.J. nodded, then led him down to the lobby, midst yapping his ear off about whatever came to mind.

Later on the day, the Boys were playing charity baseball with a bunch of other celebrities. They were having a grand old time, playing the game, and goofing around with one another like always.

“Gee, I’d sure say Frack’s happier now than he was this morning,” Brian pointed out.

“Probably because Aje joined him in greeting fans earlier,” Kevin piped up. “I had to kick him outta my room – he was screaming about phone sex, while I was talking to Kris.”

Brian giggled. “I thought only A.J. did that.”

“Apparently not,” Kevin smiled. “But, hey, he’s still a kid technically, so he’s allowed – just don’t tell him I said that.”

Howie smiled. “Yeah. Little Nicky has grown up, but not as much as he likes to think. He still needs to pester us when bored and he still loves to hug someone when he feels like it.”

A.J. chuckled, overhearing some of the conversation. “Little Nicky – ain’t that the name of a movie?”

Kevin nodded. “Yeah. Adam Sandler.”

“Oh, yeah!” A.J. nodded. “I remember now.”

He came up to them then. “Hey guys!” He grinned cheerily. “Whatcha doin’?”

“Oh, just saying how bad you suck at baseball,” Brian joked.

“Hey! I’m playing fine!” He exclaimed.

“Sucks, eh?” A.J. raised his eyebrows. “So, you do swing that way, Kid?”

“A.J.!” He cried. “No!”

“Well, the way you been talking today…” A.J. trailed off with a wink. He then took off running, as Nick started to chase him.

“Anybody care to place any bets?” Kevin asked the other two Boys still standing with him.

“Well, Bone can run pretty fast – but I’m still betting on Frack,” Brian grinned.

“Nicky,” Howie agreed. “He’s bigger – and not afraid to tackle.”

Kevin laughed, as they all saw Nick tackle A.J.

A.J. laughed as him and Nick rolled about on the grass, near the baseball diamond. He knew the Kid still liked to play and goof around, and he was more than willing to oblige to keep his little brother happy.

He laughed heartily – like Baylee had that morning – as he wrestled with A.J. in the grass. He grinned even more, when he put the tattooed man in a playful choke hold.

“Haha! Gotcha!”

“Little Nicky strikes again!” A.J. smirked, trying to get Nick off him.

He just laughed, and kept wrestling, having himself a blast.