- Text Size +
Chapter 15




Once they got to the airport, they rented an explorer, got their luggage and headed to Katie’s house. They were staying for three days. They would be packing and throwing stuff away. AJ insisted that he would pay for al of the shipping costs. Since she was moving from New York to Orlando, she was going to have to ship everything that she sent down to AJ’s house.


AJ followed Katie into her apartment after being stuck in traffic for 3 hours.


“ Remind me to never drive anywhere in New York city during rush hour.” AJ said as he plopped down onto the couch.


“ Yeah, remind me never to book a flight that has an arrival time of 4 o’clock in New York.” Said Katie as she sat next to AJ.


They were enjoying each other’s company while they got their bearings. AJ said, “ Okay. I think we should order a couple of pizzas and get started packing. We’re only here for three days.”


“ Yeah, sure.” Katie replied absentmindedly.


“ What’s wrong?” AJ asked trying to look her in the eyes.


She took a deep breath and said, “ Nothing. You order the pizza, while you do that, I’ll start going through the stuff in my room. When you’re done, you can bring in the boxes, and you can help me pack. Sound good?”


“ Sounds good to me.” AJ said as he took out his cell phone.


Katie left AJ sitting on the couch to go into her room. Once she got there, she looked around wondering where to start.


She thought for a minute and said, “ Hey, AJ?”


“ Yeah?” he said coming up behind her.


“ I was thinking. Maybe my room should be the last thing we pack up. We need somewhere to sleep tonight.”


“ We?” he asked raising his eyes brows.


“ Get your mind out of the gutter, Aje. I sleep in my bed of course. And you, you get the comfort of sleeping on the floor.”


“ But? That’s not very fair.” He said whining.


“ No buts. You are not sleeping in the same bed as me.” She said very sternly.


AJ didn’t reply. He just moved closer to her so that her back was pressed firmly against his chest. He started trailing kisses down her neck and shoulders.


She whispered, “ Unless you change my mind, of course.”


“ Don’t worry. I will.” He said in a very raspy voice.


She turned around to face him ready to give him hell for making her feel the way she always does after he kisses her. She opened her mouth to say something and before she knew it, she was in a full-fledged make out session with him. They slowly backed up into her bed, and she sat down on it never breaking the kiss. His hands worked their way to the hem of her shirt. She lifted her arms up as he slid her shirt off with ease. He pushed her backwards onto the bed so that she had her head on the pillow. She took his shirt off alone with the wife beater. He took her pants off throwing them on the floor. She did the same to his pants. Soon, there was a pile of clothes on the floor next to her bed. AJ looked down into her eyes before capturing her lips with his own as if he was claiming her heart.