- Text Size +
Chapter 16




AJ and Katie lay on her bed just loving the closeness of their bodies. She was tracing his tattoo around his belly button when his hand came down on top of hers.


He said, “ Babe, if you keep doing that, we’re going to end up the same place we were 10 minutes ago.”


“ Aje.”


“ Hmm.”


“ When was the pizza suppose to get here?” she asked.


Right after she asked, the doorbell rang. She got up, put her robe on and answered the door. She paid the man and took the four pizzas to the kitchen.


“ AJ?” she asked while she got out plates and soda.


“ What?” he responded as he sauntered into the room with only his boxers on.


“ Why in the world did you get four pizzas?” she said.


“ I figured that it would be a long night.” He said as he made his way over to where she stood.


“ AJ?”


“ Hmmm.” He said as he got closer to her.


“ Thank you.”


He looked surprised at her confession and said, “ Your welcome. For what?”


“ For everything.” She stressed the word everything.


“ Oh, you’re welcome.” He kissed her softly and said, “ Now, come on. We have four pizzas to eat and a house to pack in two days. We better get started.”


“ Okay.”


They got their food and went into the living room. They talked a little bit, but they never said anything about what happened earlier. They didn’t really know what to say about it. They just knew that it felt right.


After AJ was done, he went in and cleaned up the kitchen. Katie Went into her dance studio and started packing up the little things that were lying around.


She was in the middle of packing up her cds when AJ came in to help her.


She looked up at him and said, “ Good, you’re done. Umm. Can you just finish packing these cds up while I go get dressed?”


“ But, why do you have to get dressed? I thought you looked good in what you were wearing.”


“ But, AJ. I wasn’t wearing anything before.”


“ Exactly.” He said smiling at her.


She blushed and just walked out of the room.