- Text Size +
CHAPTER 7


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.




They were on the floor kissing when Katie broke the kiss. She looked up at him and said, “ wow.”


“ Yeah.”


She kissed him again, and said, “ You really are hot, and sexy.”


“ Don’t forget great.”


“ Oh, yeah. How could I forget.”


“ I won’t let you. Come here.” He leaned down to kiss her again. She accepted. Just then the door opened and Nick soon walked into the studio.


“ What are you guys doing in here?” asked Nick as he saw them getting up off the floor.


“ Umm. We were going over some routines for the show.” Said AJ.


“ Yeah, okay. You guys were making out. I don’t care.” Said Nick


“ Okay, we were making out.” Said AJ with a big smile on his face.


“ Fine by me.” Nick said.


“ Wait a second. You aren’t mad?” asked Katie


“ Why would I be mad?”


“ Because… Never mind.” Said Katie


“ Let’s dance.” Said AJ.


They danced for the rest of the night, until 10 o’clock. They worked on stuff for the concert, and they made up some stuff. Nick had to leave, so Katie saw him out at about 10:30. She walked over to the couch where AJ was sitting.


She sat down next to him and said, “ Now, where were we?”


He grinned and began kissing her. His hands started to roam and they eventually made it to her stomach. He started to take her shirt off.


She broke the kiss and said, “ AJ, don’t.”


“ Okay.” He said sounding hurt.


She explained, “ I don’t want to. Not right now.”


He said, “ Okay.”


She got up and walked over to the window.


She said, “ Look, it’s not that I don’t like you. Because it’s not. I like you, I really do. It’s just… I think I might have something going with Josh.”


“ But, you know you have something with me, so why chance it?”


“ Don’t compare. It’s just… You’re my boss. I don’t want to start something with any of you right now. I want to get the job fair and square.”


“ In the future, maybe?”


“ In the future, who knows. Probably. You have to look at it from my point of view. I’m changing my way of life. Everything that I have known is going to change. It’s scary. I don’t know what’s coming or even if I made the right decision. I don’t need to complicate things. Right now, I need a friend from you.”


“ Okay.” He paused and said, “ Okay.”


He got up and kissed her, “ Goodnight.” He said.


On his way out of the door he said, “ I’ll pick you up at 5 in the morning.” He was gone.