- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey-Hey-Hey! I just typed this up in here a few moments ago. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, Kevin & Kristin own themselves. Thank-you!




For Christmas Day, I had everything all planned out for Kris - the love of my life. I made her breakfast in bed - heart-shaped pancakes with tons of syrup and a bit of icing sugar. And a good old glass of Egg Nog, and a glass of Orange Juice too. It was perfect. The two of us sitting in bed under the covers, talking and eating breakfast - enjoying our time together - time that seems so rare now that I'm back on tour again.

After breakfast, we headed on downstairs for presents. I'd gotten my Baby a pair of diamond earrings, and a diamond necklace to match. I'd also made a scrapbook of all the photos that contained the two of us together over all these years. It's amazing we've known each other thirteen years or so, and only been married five. I feel as though we've been married all my life - and I love it! Needless to say, she was thrilled about the jewelry and cried over the scrapbook.

In return, I'd gotten a brand new watch, and some other things I've been wanting for a while.

But - the best gift - was my wife, in a slinky set of lingere. Oh my God. I just about died when she came out in the skimpy see-thru outfit. She looked so damned sexy, I just about near had a heart-attack! Just - damn! My wife is one fine lady!

Well, I know I don't need to elaborate on what happened next. All I can say is, don't be too surprised if in a couple months, I announce there'll be a lil' Richardson running around soon. Heh.

I love you, Baby!

Well, that's all for now! Peace!

~KEVIN~

Current Music: Unbelieveable by Kaci Brown