- Text Size +
Small update, but we don't want to rush things and give you chapters that have an ending that makes no sense.. since we don't write chapter by chapter, but additions to what the other has written. We want to thank everyone for their reviews.. it's very much appreciated!!
Now sit back, relax, and see how AJ deals with Brian.


__________________________________

"What?" Brian snapped, his mind reeling as he struggled to see through his anger.
"You know what, fuck you!" The younger man hissed, giving Brian a shove and causing the Kentuckian to stumble back into Howie. "Fuck you Brian. I knew telling you would be hurtful and I knew you might take it badly but god," Nick paused for a moment as his anger began to fall away, a lump forming in his throat as tears blurred his vision. "Brian, ho-how could you? You're supposed to be my best friend. How can you not understand?" Brian's eyes widened as he watched a few tears fall from Nick's eyes and the anger immediately left him, horror washing over his being.
"Oh Jesus," He breathed. "I-I don't know what I was thinking." He stepped forward to hug Nick, only to be met by resistance as the youth shoved him away again. "Frack I-"
"No!" Nick cried, shaking his head as he took a step back. his eyes darted to Brian's scared look, to Kevin, Howie and AJ's shocked features before he took in a deep, shaky breath. "This was a mistake." He whispered before turning and bolting from the room. The four men heard the front door slam and the sound of a car starting before they even registered the fact that Nick had left.

"Shit!" Kevin cursed, breaking out of his shock and running for the door. "Stay here in case he comes back!" He barked to the other before running out of the house. Silence hovered over the three men before it was broken by a loud sob as Brian collapsed to his knees, his head buried in his hands. Letting out a small sigh, AJ met Howie's gaze, who nodded slowly.

"Brian," Howie sighed, kneeling down. "Brian look, just calm down so we can talk."
"I'm horrible! Horrible! What kind of friend am I?" Brian wailed, "How could i have been so stupid? What was I thinking? Oh god, he'll never forgive me!"
"Bri, it's not gonna be like that." The Latino soothed. "Calm down. Just-"
"You don't know! I'm such a bad friend! I don't...I can't believe I told him that!!!" Aj rolled his eyes at the display, crossing his arms over his chest as he cleared his throat.
"AJ don't-" Howie began but Aj simply shook his head, waving his hand to silence his older friend. "Stop it Brian." The rebel demanded, "You're an asshole, we know that." Brian's head shot up at the address and his mouth fell open as his crying became to reduced to ragged breathing. "That's more like it."
"Jay," The eldest sighed, "Maybe you shouldn't-"
"I know what I'm doing D." AJ muttered. "Get up Rok and sit down on the couch." Brian mutely followed the order, falling on the couch with a small sigh. "Howie, sit down too."
"Yeah."
"Alright," AJ let a small smile cross his face as he sat down across from his two friends. "Now let's talk about that lovely fit you just threw Rok."