- Text Size +
I’ve never been in love before...

Okay, that was a lie. I have been in love before. I’ve even been engaged a couple (or 5...) times. But I’ve never loved like this before.

Her name is Carmen. I don’t know her last name...I could probably find out, though, if I could ever work up the nerve to talk to her. I’ve seen her every night for a week, and I haven’t said more than five words to her.

And no, she’s not a stripper thank-you. She’s a waitress. And don’t ask me why I’ve been going to the same restaurant for a week...It’s not my choice. My girlfriend has this thing about cooking, and she hates McDonalds. Plus this is her favorite place.

Oh, and yeah, I have a girlfriend. Big deal...I can still love another. It’s not like you haven’t.

So now you see my dilemma...I have to try to get Carmen while still maintaining my healthy relationship with Stacey.

Not easy.

But I have a plan. Heh heh heh. I always do. Usually they’re complete crap, and they end up blowing up in my face (how I lost fiancees two and five), but I’ve decided to take a chance on this next one. And if it screws me over...time to find a new woman, huh?

Now, to get this plan in action I have to get away from Stacey for a few hours. That’s not going to be easy. That woman is around constantly. Sure, she lives with me and everything but couldn’t she go visit her mom once in a while...? I’m beginning to feel suffocated.

Okay, that’s a lie, too.

I’m not feeling suffocated at all by Stacey. We’ve only been dating for a few months, and she does give me time to go hang out with friends. I’m just not sure if she’ll let me go to the restaurant we’ve been going to every night alone. She might get suspicious.

She will get suspicious.

They all get suspicious...No one ever trusts me. It’s kind of sad, actually.