- Text Size +
"Okay, Kel. We're gonna have to sneak you in through the window." Jared whispered to me when we got into his house.

"What?" I whispered back, "How come?"

Caleb spoke up, "Our parents don't exctly know you're here..."

"You guys!" I hissed, "They're going to find out! How could you be so stupid?" I hit Jared's arm.

"Don't worry. We'll convince our mom and then..." Jared didn't know what to say afterwards.

"And then we'll surprise her." Caleb answered.

I sighed. How stupid could they get? Oh well...nothing I can do now.

"Come on, then. Take me to the window." I said, "I can't believe you're making me climb through a window."

Jared, Caleb, and I ran around to the back of the house where their bedroom window is. It was already opened. Jared threw my bags inside and then pushed himself up and got in.

"Okay," He whispered, "Help her up."

Caleb gave me a boost and when I grabbed onto the windowsill, Jared helped me inside. Then Caleb got in by himself. Hmph. I oly needed help because I'm too short to get in by myself.

Once I'd settled myself, I turned around and saw Garret sitting in his bed with a flashlight on. I gasped. Garret! Had they forgotten they shared a room with him?

"Chill Kelly," Caleb whispered, "He knew you were coming. Didn't you Garret?"

Garret nodded proudly. "And it's about time you got here, too. Mommy was wondering where you were." He said.

"Does she suspect anything?" Jared asked.

Garret shook his head. "I odn't think so. She didn't say anything. What are you going to tell her?" He asked excitedly.

Jared and Caleb looked at each other. Jared shrugged and turned back to Garret. "I don't knoe. But we'll think of something."

I was scared. Gosh, what if their mom caught me, called AJ and my mom, and made me tell them everything?

AJ...He'd probably found the letter and was worried about me. I wonder what he was doing? If he was calling my mom now. If he called my mom she'd definitely call Mrs. Knowles. And then the whole thing would be ruined.

"Okay, Kel. You sleep here." Jared said, pointing to a sleeping bag next to his bed.

"Ooh. Sleeping bag. How...comfortable." I said sarcastically.

Jared smiled. "It's only until we can get you a bed."

"Thus meaning it will always be my bed?" I asked.

"Yup," Jared told me, "Now we all have to go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay. Where am I supposed to change?" I asked him.

Jared shrugged. "Under the sleeping bag, I guess."

"In a room full of budding sex maniacs? No thank you." I said.

"Would you like to go to the bathroom and run the risk of getting caught?" Jared asked.

"No..." I sighed, "Whatever." I went to my bags and dug through them before I found a baggy shirt and a pair of sweats. I got under my sleeping bag and changed quickly. Jared, Caleb, and Garret all stayed in their beds. After I changed I put the others in the closest bag to me. Then I laid down and closed my eyes.

I sighed again. Just when I was getting used to sleeping at AJ's house, I'm yanked away and have to sleep in a sleeping bag in a small apartment. This sucks.