- Text Size +
A few nights later, the night of AJ's big date with Ashley, Lindsay's Mom, I sat upstairs in his room with him as he tried to find something to wear. I wasn't helping much. I was sitting on the floor leaning against the bed as he went through his closet throwing clothing out of it.

I picked up a red shirt he threw out and said, "You know, my moms friend has a shirt that looks EXACTLY like this. Weird isn't... Hey! This IS the shirt that she has!" I laughed, "You have woman's apparel!"

"Or she just has men's clothes." AJ told me, backing out of his closet with some clothes in his arms.

I shrugged. "True." I said, "But I doubt it. She's very girlie. Not exactly the type of person I could see shopping in the Men's Section."

AJ ignored me. "Okay, now I have narrowed down my selection to these last two outfits. Give me your opinion." He told me.

"Are you sure you want my opinion?" I asked.

AJ nodded.

"Okay... " I said with a sigh, "Shoot."

AJ held out his first selection. I cringed. A green shirt with these ugly ass black pants.

AJ saw my face. "You don't like it?" He asked.

I shook my head. "It's not you." I told him honestly.

AJ studied them again and said, "Yeah, you're right." He threw them to the side and held out his second selection: a brownish beigish color shirt and the same kind of pants except they're jeans but they got this color thing going on, but they're still all blue. Oh, and they're baggy thank God... {AN: Okay, you gotta know what I'm talking about... You don't? It's really hard to explain. Sorry!}

"That's good I guess." I told him.

"Okay, good." AJ said, "'I'll wear this then."

"Why you're trying to impress this woman, I'll never understand." I said to him.

"She's an older woman. I gotta impress her." AJ told me.

"Okay, I think you should draw the age limit line to about 35, kay? This woman looks OLD!" I reminded him.

"I know...but she could be my soul mate." AJ said.

"Now you're just freaking me out." I said.

"Good. Now leave so I can get changed. Gotta look good for my wedding day.......I mean, uh, date." AJ said with a smile.

I shook my head and left his room, closing the door behind me. He could be so stupid. And I hope he was just joking around about Ashley being his soul mate. That was just gross. Oh well, I thought with a sigh. At least he'll look good.