- Text Size +
Doors were slamming everywhere that night when we got back home. AJ slammed his car door, I slammed mine, after I got inside, I slammed the front door. Then I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I heard AJ slam the sliding glass door closed after he walked outside to his backyard. So yeah, lots of slamming.

I was pissed. AJ was the biggest jerk in the world and the worst parent ever. I hated him, I hated staying with him... I hate everything at the time. All I wanna do is go home.

It was only 8:30 so I was still pretty wide awake. Since I had my phone privileges taken away and I had no friends, I had to find other ways to entertain myself. I walked to my window that faced towards the backyard. I saw AJ sitting in a chair, smoking. I opened my window wide and stuck my head out. What to do, what to do...

I did what me and Jared do whenever we're walking around Vegas and we go on those ramps that go above the sidewalk and there are people walking under us. I spit. But shit, it didn't hit him. It didn't go anywhere close to him.

I sighed and did the next best thing. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a cup. I went back upstairs and to the bathroom and filled the cup up with water. I just hoped AJ was still outside.

He was. And he would be for a while because he was lighting another cigarette. Does he not know that it will kill him? Oh well, I'll put it out for him.

I stuck my arm with the cup in my hand out the window and positioned it so it was just above his head. Then I tipped it and watched as the water spilled out onto his head. I smiled to myself.

He looked up and saw me. "Kelly!" He yelled.

"Whoops." I said, just loud enough for him to hear. Not knowing what to do with the cup, I dropped it out the window also. AJ dodged it. What? It's plastic! I saw him walking briskly back inside.

I closed my window and fell back onto my bed, bracing myself for the lecture that was to come. I didn't even bother to close my bedroom door. What was the point? He'd get in eventually anyway.

I heard AJ's footsteps coming up the stairs and yawned. He didn't scare me at all. Why should he? All he is is a pretty boy BSB.

"Kelly, what the hell was that about?" AJ demanded when he appeared in my doorway. He wasn't even that wet. Just his hair...

I shrugged. "I thought you were a plant." I said.

"Don't lie to me, girl." AJ said angrily.

"I love you." I said, "Whoops. I lied again." I hit my hand, "Bad girl."

"You know, you're pissing me off more than usual." AJ told me.

That made me laugh bitterly. "I'm pissing you off more than usual," I echoed, "Hmm... do you really think that I care?"

"No, of course not." AJ said, "You don't care about anything. You don't care about anything but yourself!" He left my room.

"Hey, at least that's something you selfish bastard!" I yelled after him.

Wait, hey, I'M the bastard. Damn. In reality you know. Cuz... yeah.

I wanted to talk to my mom. She could help me out with this. She could tell AJ to go easier on me. I ignored the fact that I was grounded from my phone and slammed the door closed. I picked up the phone and laid down on my bed. I dialed my moms number. The phone rang almost five times before my mom answered breathlessly. "Yeah?" She asked.

"Mom... " I said, "What are you doing?"

"Um, nothing, sweetie. What's up?" Mom asked.

"I wanna go home." I told her quietly.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked me, "Did something-"

A voice in the background cut Mom of. It was a males voice and he said loudly and gruffly, "Get back over here, woman!"

"Hang on!" My mom hissed. I could tell that she had put one hand over the receiver.

"Mom, who's that?" I asked.

"Oh, no one. Just... no one, babe. Now what was it that you wanted?" Mom asked.

I began to tell my mom about what AJ was doing, but she seemed to only be half listening. She added in a lot of "Mm hmm." and "Yeah."

I heard the voice a few more times and he seemed to be very demanding. It took me a few moments, but I finally realized who it was. "Mom!" I exclaimed suddenly, "Is that that Jonathan guy you said you had a date with a few days ago?" I asked.

"Sweetie, can you hang on a second?" Mom asked. I heard her cover the receiver and I had to strain my ears to hear what they were saying, "John, she knows it's you."

I let out a loud sob. How gross! I called my mom right in the middle of-EEW! I hung up the phone. Nothing was going right now. Not even my mom could help me because she was too busy with some recovering alcoholic. Life sucks sucks sucks!