- Text Size +
Chad and Kayla went on my bus with me. Kayla said she'd sit with me, but Chad hit her on the arm and said, "No, she's going to sit with me."

The guys here all love me.

I smiled at them and said, "Why don't we just all sit in separate seats?"

They shrugged saying that it was a fair idea. But when we got on the bus, there was not one empty seat. Most people were only sitting on to a seat.

"Well this certainly doesn't happen everyday." Kayla said, looking around.

"Hey Kelly!" I heard a voice call from the back of the bus. When I saw who it was, I rolled my eyes. Daniel. "I told you I'd make it so we'd have to sit together!" He called.

"Come on, let's get a seat in the back." I said to Chad and Kayla.

"In the back?" Chad asked, "That's where the popular kids sit. Not anyone like us."

I have come to the conclusion that both Chad and Kayla are nerds. Or dorks. Or social outcasts, whatever you want to call it.

"Come on," I said, "Don't be afraid of them. I can get you a seat easy."

They reluctantly followed me to the back. I sat down next to Daniel and Kayla and Chad just stood there.

"Sit down." I told them.

Most of the other people had their backpacks blocking the way for the other people to sit down. I thought that was mean. No wonder I hate popular people.

"Brad, Jeremy, move your stuff and let em sit next to you." Daniel told to two of his friends.

He must have been their leader or something because the two of them both moved their things and let Chad and Kayla sit.

"So thanks for, uh, saving me a seat." I said.

"No problem." Daniel said.

Kayla and Chad, who were both a few seats ahead, looked back at me. Daniel saw them and whispered to me, "So why are you hanging with the losers?"

"Because they're nice." I said, "Does it really mad what they look like?"

Daniel shrugged. "It does to me." He said, "Only certain people are allowed in my social circle... and those two don't even qualify for a one minute session with me."

"A session? What do you do? Fuck em or something?" I asked angrily. This guy was a jerk!

Everyone's head on the bus turned and looked at me. Why? Because I was yelling at a popular, godlike basketball player.

"Calm down." Daniel said, "Damn."

I crossed my arms and looked straight ahead at the girl in front of me's head.

"What happened?" Kayla mouthed to me.

I shook my head as if to tell her "Nothing." I wasn't about to tell her that Daniel was talking mess about her.

Daniel and I didn't talk for a while until we passed by my house. Him and one of his friends saw it and said, "Hey look, there's teenybopper heaven."

"Yeah," His friend said, "Where the Bullshit Boys always are."

Daniel looked at me, expecting me to laugh. Instead I said, "That's where my DAD lives, you dumbass."

Daniel and his friend both looked taken aback. "Your dad?" Daniel asked.

"Yes, my dad. AJ McLean." I said. And then, loud enough for everyone to hear I yelled, "That's right everybody! AJ McLean, that's Alexander James McLean, is my dad! My father, the guy who screwed my mom and impregnated her! Yup, so ya'll know now!"