- Text Size +
I walked into the house and threw my backpack next to the door. "Fuckin basketball players suck!" I yelled.

I walked into the living room, planning on watching some Spongebob, but when I got inside I saw that AJ and some woman were already in there. I stood in the doorway and looked at them. They looked like they were just about to leave or they'd just come back from somewhere. Hmm...

"Hi Kelly, how was school anyway, this is Natalie and we were just about to leave so bye." He stood up and Natalie did the same.

I stopped him before he could get very far. "Wait, who's Natalie? I've never met her before." I walked over to her and forced her to sit down. I practically had to push her down. "Hey girl, what's up?"

Natalie smiled at me and then looked pleadingly at AJ. I laughed and said, "I'm not gonna hurt you. So... " I smiled at her and then grinned evilly at AJ who was standing in the doorway with his shoulders sagging. I continued, "What's your name?"

"Natalie... " She answered me.

"I know that. What's you whole name?" I asked.

"Natalie Dudly." She answered.

I giggled. "Did you know that dud means failure?" I asked her.

Natalie Dudley (I love that!) raised her eyebrows and nodded. "It was a childhood taunt... "

"Oh... " I said, "People call me a lot of things." I was just trying to make her feel better.

"Kel, come on. We have to leave." AJ said.

"Shut your mouth." I snapped at AJ before turning back to Dud, "So how old are you?"

"31." Dud answered me.

I turned my head and yelled to AJ, "31! That's two years older than you! Good Lord! I refuse to let you be seen with this woman! Ever!"

AJ sighed. "Will you shut up and let me and Natalie leave if I say you can see Chris again?" He asked.

"Yup." I jumped up and said to Dud, "See ya never." Before running out of the living room.

"She's very... charming?" Natalie said.

I stuck my head back in the living room and said, "Aren't I?"

AJ pushed my head away and said, "Yeah, you're the most charming girl ever. Now go. Do homework or something."

I headed up the stairs while saying, "I don't do homework. Homework is for people with no lives."

I went into my room and a few moments later heard the front door open and then close again. I wonder where they're going? A date probably. I won't screw this one up. But maybe the next one. If there even is a next one...