- Text Size +
EDIT!! We are looking for a part that should have been at the end of chapter 23 that i just realized was missing....once we find it i will just add it right here....and if we can't...i will tell you what is missing....

It felt like hours had passed before Nick fell asleep in Kevin's tight grasp. Kevin gently laid him down on the cold ground when he felt like he could no longer hold him up. His head was beginning to throb as things began to spin a bit.

"You holding up alright Kev?" Howie asked when he saw his friend close his eyes and take in a slow breath.

"I'll...um...be fine. This damn concussion is really starting to piss me off. I need to be able to do something to help, and I can't if I can't even fuckin see straight!" He closed his eyes in pain once more when he raised his voice.

"Let's not play hero right away Kevin. Even if we could, there's no way you could carry us all out of here. You need to think rationally." Howie said as he once again began to smooth Jenn's hair back, hoping that any kind of comfort would help her to come around.

Kevin didn't respond to his friend, he couldn't think of a response. Instead, he let his eyes wonder over to Nick. He looked like he had aged a couple of years over the past days of capture. it saddened Kevin to the very core to see his friend in this condition.

Howie's body tensed when jenn had suddenly began to shake in his arms. She was gripping him tightly as her eyes began to flutter open. "Kev, come over here. I think she's waking up."

Kevin was at their sides in a matter of seconds, just as Jenn's eyes fully opened.

A confused look crossed Jenn's face as she saw Howie's face fill her vision. She didn't understand why Howie was holding her, and not her Nick. Pulling her head up, she began searching for her husband.

"He's over there." Kevin's voice cut into her thoughts. Now she was really confused, why was Kevin here too. Looking over in the direction Kevin had pointed at, she saw Nick laid out on the ground. She felt tears prickling her eyes at the sight.

"He's gonna be fine Jenn, just fine." Howie said hoping that those words were true. "Soon we will all be out of here and everything will be back to normal."

Jenn just sadly shook her head as tears began to fall. She grabbed at her throat and shook her head, she knew deep down inside that she would never have use of her voice again.

Kevin and Howie both looked at her in confusion. "Sure it will hun," Kevin spoke. He watched as she shook her head harder. That's when he realized taht she hadn't spoken a word. "Can you...can you not talk?" He asked, his breath catching in his chest.

Jenn sadly shook her head no, not really knowing what else to do.

"Did Rick have anything to do with it?!" Kevin asked through gritted teeth. He was answered by a nod of her head. This sent anger straight to Kevin, hadn't these people done enough to them already.

***

"Oh God, it hurts!" Sara cried out as she off the bed and onto the floor.

Brian felt the panic welling up in his chest when he heard her cry out, her arms wrapped tightly across her midsection. He held back though, he needed to hold her. He followed her off the bed and pulled her to him. The feeling that he was making her dirty, was making him dizzy. "I'm here baby."

"I...I..." She groaned out in pain, leaning deeper into his grasp. She couldn’t understand what was going on with her. Thoughts of Kara poisoning her came to mind, but when, was what she was wondering.

Brian softly began to rock, whether it was for his comfort or hers, it felt comforting to both of them. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay, just take a deep breath." He didn't believe the words coming from his mouth. Hadn't Sara just been saying the same things to him?

Sara tried to breathe, she really did, but it just hurt so much. Everything was beginning to blur together when she felt Brian's body tense. She saw the outline of someone coming towards them, but when the voice spoke she knew who it was.

"Was Kara not enough for you pretty boy, you selfish bitch." Rick sneered as he stopped in front of them.

Brian didn't respond to the larger man, he just continued to rock. He knew Rick was talking to him, but all he could hear was the roaring sound that was invading his ears. It wasn't until a swift kick to his side made him realize that Rick was ready to take them back to the main room. The thought of everyone seeing him dirty brought tears to his eyes.

"You fuckin cry baby! Pick her ass up and follow me!" Rick yelled as he headed to the door. When he saw Brian hesitating, a smile appeared on his face. "Unless you want me to take her."

That caused Brian to quickly get up with his wife in his arms. He slowly made his way towards Rick.

"That's what I thought Pretty Boy, that's what I thought."

****

Kevin and Howie were trying their hardest to keep Jenn calm and awake, but as more tears fell, the weaker she was becoming. "Please Jenn, just stay with us." Howie pleaded.

Jenn sniffled a bit at the sad tone in Howie's voice. She couldn't believe Rick and Kara had brought Kevin and Howie there too. Her heart ached to think that everyone was involved now. Reaching over, she grabbed Howie's hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

Howie responded with a tight lipped smile as he squeezed her hand back. For a moment they both felt a peacefulness surround them, then it was broken as a sob came from the doorway.

Jenn felt her heart in her throat at the sight of Brian and Sara. She had never seen Brian look so...broken. She began to wonder just how long they had been here, Brian just didn't look like the same person. Then when his eyes connected with hers and she saw taht his sparkle was gone, she got that hopeless feeling.

As Brain was roughly shoved back into that room, and he saw that Jenn's eyes were open, he felt relief wash over him. But once their eyes met he knew she knew what he had done, she knew that he was dirty.

Brian was once again shoved from behind by Rick, who was irritated that the smaller man was walking so slow. "Hurry up faggot!"

This time Brian wasn't able to catch himself as him and Sara crashed to the ground. Cries came from both of them, the pain from the fall finally causing Sara to pass out. Brian scrambled back up and pulled her into his embrace.

Suddenly everything took a turn for the worse. Everyone watched in shock as Kevin attacked Rick. Kevin ran at the man, pushing him up against the wall, swinging with everything he had. Unfortunately, due to his head injury, he was sluggish in his attack.

This allowed Rick to be able to get away from the offending man.

"You stupid Bitch!" Rick yelled at Kevin as he pushed him off of him.

Kevin hadn't even thought of Rick's men coming in there, and they easily took him down.

Kevin as then able to hear Howie and Brian's yells, afraid for him. The dizzyness had completely taken kevin now as he flet himself being placed against the wall, his hands being tied tightly behind his back. Then he felt himslef being lifted off of the ground, and then placed on an unsteady surface. As he tried to get his bearings, and his vision to clear, he felt something placed around his neck.

"Oh God, you can't do this!" Howie yelled from across the room, seeing them placing a rope around Kevin's neck. He let out another cry as some of the men had made it over to him and Jenn, and roughly pulled her away from him. He couldn't do anything though, not with his leg.

Brian let out a similar cry as Sara was pulled away from his grasp. His chest was tightening, he was having a hard time breathing. He wasn't even aware that he was being dragged across the floor.

The men made their way around the room, tying them all up as best as they cold. They weren't gonna let what just happened, happen again. Howie was placed up against the wall, his hands tied behind his back, he was fighting for consciousness though, they had tied his legs together. Now he was seeing everything through a pain filled foog. Nick had his hands tied up above his head against the wall, like they had done earlier to him. He was starting to show signs of waking up, his face grimacing in pain. Jenn had been tied up on the floor, luckily for her they left her hands in front of her, she hadn't given them any resistance. Kevin was up on his tip toes, trying to keep the rope from cutting off his air supply, they had left him no room for error.

"Let this be a lesson, fuck with me, you WILL pay for it!" Rick sneered as he looked at them all. "I will be back in a few minutes, hopefully by then you'll be hanging there for all to see." Rick finished with a laugh as he closed the door behind him.

Kevin was terrified of what he knew was about to be the end for him, "I was stupid, I'm sorry." Kevin said to whom ever was listening as he struggled to keep his balance.

Cries were heard from around the room, the sight being too much for any of them too take. Then it happened, and everyone let out a sob.

Kevin tried his best to stay upright, but soon the dizziness got to him as he felt his feet go out from underneath him.

A/N: Ok now everyone...I am leaving in the morning for Coast Guard training....but Sara will do the updates for a bit...also...I have written the next part to this....and now its up to Sara to continue that chapter...and its been like 6 months....so the more reviews the more i swear she will write....and i know...this is a BAD cliffy...she just needs the motivation....ill miss everyone for a while...but i will still be able to send sara my parts....REVIEW!

Jenn